Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flow-wolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2007, 10:29 PM

Dog after going out late at night

Flows been acting really strange,she started it last night making a squeaking noise and running around..

Clawing at me and being really really soft..as if she's sucking up for something.

She's never normally like this...everytime I got up to move..she was behind me...she keeps going to the back door as if to be let out..

She's being a real pain,she normally stays out in the garden all day and comes in at night to sleep

I dont let her out in the garden when its dark..cos she's a little sod and wont come back in.

Partner thinks she's trying to escape out the garden,she has been digging madly today in the garden,trying to dig under the fence..

Any advice welcomed..
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2007, 08:49 AM
Is she spayed?
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Could she hear something out there you couldn't do you think? We get hedgehogs moles & foxes in our garden at various times & my previous dog always wanted to go out when there was something about.Got very exited & cried at the door.
flow-wolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2007, 12:45 PM
next door neighbours leaves his great dane out all night..so it could be that...

Just getting our garden covered at the moment to stop her digging.