Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
really not sure, Bruno couldnt sniff his way out of a paper bag so I have only that experience to go by. sorry.
jake is a crazy sniffer, his nose is often stuck to the ground the whole time on onlead walks... just dont think he will be able to find her scent... he loves her
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
jake is a crazy sniffer, his nose is often stuck to the ground the whole time on onlead walks... just dont think he will be able to find her scent... he loves her
well if he is a good sniffer then hopefully he will pick up her scent..

good luck i hope she comes back
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
well if he is a good sniffer then hopefully he will pick up her scent..

good luck i hope she comes back
thanks, me too. lots of the neighbours know so hopefully someone will see her... we get loads of rabbits round here, luckily she is quite distinct looking.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2009, 06:01 AM
Hope she turns up today hun fingers xxxxxx
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Any sightings today Lauren?
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Hope she turns up today hun fingers xxxxxx
thanks.

Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Any sightings today Lauren?
nope, not yet... going to go out looking again today. was also thinking about giving the sspca a call. i know its a long shot, but if someone finds her they could take her there so want to let them know. i saw rabbits on there website that were found in a field... that gave me a bit of hope that she could end up there...
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Oh no! Your poor rabbit I do hope you find her soon.
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-10-2009, 09:54 AM
nope, not yet... going to go out looking again today. was also thinking about giving the sspca a call. i know its a long shot, but if someone finds her they could take her there so want to let them know. i saw rabbits on there website that were found in a field... that gave me a bit of hope that she could end up there...[/QUOTE]

Definately worth a go! All of my rabbits are rescues and the centres are full of unclaimed bunnys. One I had was just hopping down the middle of the road happy as larry and despite advertising and everything no owner was ever found! Do you have a local rabbit rescue as well? We have a couple in Birmingham that are just specific to rabbits, they may be able to give you some clues about where to look etc.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Oh no! Your poor rabbit I do hope you find her soon.
thanks, me too... im so so worried

Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
nope, not yet... going to go out looking again today. was also thinking about giving the sspca a call. i know its a long shot, but if someone finds her they could take her there so want to let them know. i saw rabbits on there website that were found in a field... that gave me a bit of hope that she could end up there...

Definately worth a go! All of my rabbits are rescues and the centres are full of unclaimed bunnys. One I had was just hopping down the middle of the road happy as larry and despite advertising and everything no owner was ever found! Do you have a local rabbit rescue as well? We have a couple in Birmingham that are just specific to rabbits, they may be able to give you some clues about where to look etc.
not sure but i have a friend who always gets rescue bunnies. she has a specially designed shed in her garden that has loads of big hutches so im going to ask her where to ask and if she has any ideas. i text her but she hasnt replied yet...
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2009, 10:14 AM
here's some pics i took of her and jake on friday

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >