View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 10:36 PM
She looks gorgeous. I love rotties and the expressions they have i think they are great.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

08-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Gorgeous girl.

Have to ask do all rotties have to sit on your lap and chew your chin even though you cant breath?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 11:41 PM
im glad she aint in my class on sunday, she is looking really good,,, xx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 11:43 PM
ps is smeags in my class? if so your dads gona go his dingger you know what she is like if you me or fay is around,,,he aint got much chance of keeping her focused, but being the decent sort i am I will get as far away as poss form them, lol
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
She looks gorgeous. I love rotties and the expressions they have i think they are great.
Thanks,they always look as if they have a huge grin on their faces,they are a barrel of fun,xxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by spot View Post
Gorgeous girl.

Have to ask do all rotties have to sit on your lap and chew your chin even though you cant breath?
Total LMAO, Asta doesn't go for all that but Kizzy does and the more we laugh the more she does it.You just end up covered in slobbers,
Nero's Nero has a hilarious habit of sitting staring at me for ages,you can actually see him thinking whats she going to do next,
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
ps is smeags in my class? if so your dads gona go his dingger you know what she is like if you me or fay is around,,,he aint got much chance of keeping her focused, but being the decent sort i am I will get as far away as poss form them, lol
Yes I'm sure she's in 2 classes,Mea's entered too.I'm going to have to hide either that or he'll have to have the ultimate of goodie bags with him.You know what Smeags is like for her grub.Would be nice for Mea to do well,should be a best mummy class, she'd win hands down eh?xxxxxxxxxxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3