Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Good morning everyone.
Same old same old eh! Bone runs in lancashire and bad reception in norfolk - Ah! But What is this - down in East Sussex Sue is about to "bury a nice tree" I'm no expert on Acers but would think it might do better if planted instead! lol !
I would love those clowns to make an appearance in Oldham (which is the nearest large town to me) as it is a tremendously uncompromising town. Fools aren't suffered, gladly or otherwise, up here. When you consider the Oldham Rugby league team are called the "Roughyeds" this could give a clue as to the general demeanour of the place. The clowns would have to make a swift exit in their car - and hope for once it didn't explode or have the doors fall off (in time honoured tradition).
Moyra - the clocks go back in a couple of weeks and so you should get a little remission from the early morning gloom, albeit not for long. Cheer up though it'll be Spring in 6 months time!!!!!! Something to look forward to perhaps?
A bit drizzley here today and overcast generally but dogs enjoyed their early morning constitutional and are now back in their beds. Which in truth would suit me too - but I have some office work to attend to, mostly routine stuff which I have put off whilst being involved with the scottish project but now it needs must be done.
Griff - you sound a little brighter this morning, hope this is the case!
Enjoy the rest of the day, one and all, I'll be back later, bye fer now.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2016, 10:56 AM
What did everyone think of Trump and Thrillary going head to head? Hillary is growing on me, I think she would make an excellent president whereas that sexist pig Trump would be an absolute nightmare, cosying up to his mate Putin - did you notice he let slip Putin's nickname - Put?? Clearly, he is on much better terms with him than he admits to. I think Hillary one both debates - she is classy, controlled - despite the fact she was practically trembling with rage many times - and very competent, whereas Trump was like a raging bull, pacing the stage in a very threatening way clearly trying to intimidate, the great big bully, but failing miserably! That is one tough lady - I wouldn't like to have been in Bill's shoes when the Lewinksky scandal broke!!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2016, 10:57 AM
I have never liked clowns, I think they are very scarey for small children - was petrified of them as a child. It is really really weird and really creepy this whole clown thing - many a pervert could and most likely does hide behind the mask of a clown.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Trump is a pointless mysogonistic fool. Clinton a devious witch who was complicit in buying off and threatening women who were apparently abused by her husband whilst he was in office.
I cannot for the life of me see any good coming from the election of either of these two, whether it be the bullying braggart or conniving professional liar!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Well, America is stuck with one or the other as President so God willing it will be Thrillary, not the facist pig!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2016, 11:39 AM
Quick pop in cos I'm heading off to work shortly, going down a little earlier as we have a book sale for our local charity.and I'm taking books down and Lauryn wants to see if there's any books she wants.
Re the clowns, personally they want charging with public disorder or just the what Griff says 'give them a kicking '
Be back later.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2016, 01:33 PM
Bone run is good, just got to bag and freeze them all now.
Then yard will get a good scrub and beds sorted for tonight. Need to run a light into the little kennel, scary thought though if Zen decides to 'play' with it. The electric is switched off unless I am there, but have thoughts of her crunching a light bulb. She didn't bother with them last year, but looking at what she has consumed recently I have every reason to fear the worst. Plus then I have the worry of heat lamp destruction once it drops below freezing and I put them up
Not had a visit to the new feed place as yet, now on my last bale of shavings so needs to be visited soon. Will be so very handy as its a couple of minutes up the road, just the cost of the shavings now!!! The wholesalers I go to is pretty cheap, but I have to drive over to Atherton to get shavings from them at present.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Afternoon. Been a nice bright day here today.
I agree give the clowns a good kicking intimidating people really not on.

Had a phone call about the car it is ready but I was out shopping so will collect it tomorrow not long got in and put it away don't fancy another trip out.
Austen has done 160 miles in it and no lights coming on. He has done at different times during the day and different driving conditions. Straight A roads where you can put your foot down and lots of winding country roads. His son said he has been to places he never been before.
So what they did this time when they got it to the garage. Put the old throttle body on it run fine then after 80 miles started getting lumpy. So the son had it running and sprayed some stuff they use on parts of the engine and the injectors. The light came on at 80 miles saying manifold inlet. that confused them because it had been taken apart and put back together again by peugeot. Anyway Alex went round with his spray and it was the last injector he noticed was sucking in the fluid. So off that came and it was damaged and he said the others were showing signs of age so they have all been changed and it is it seems running extremely well.
Fingers crossed that is it now. I get it back and have many worry free miles in it. It's got to go right at some point surely. Alex said he siad to his dad it is very sensitive this car.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2016, 04:22 PM
You can't fault them really can you Lynn, they've gone above and beyond. LOL at his dad going places he's never been before Got everything crossed for you tomorrow and hope this is the end of it.
Got everywhere cleaned up and more bedding down, girls quite excited by all this. Was going to put the light up in the little kennel then realised I had no idea if I had any cable ties for the flex, probably some in the car, couldn't be mithered, so will do it tomorrow. All jobs done, hosed yard etc. Surely there won't be much mess at tea time. I've got 5 massive marrow bones for them, first time Zen has had one for tea, but she is going round trying to pinch everyone elses, despite the fact she's had her tea and a raw carrot, she is out of the pano, I hope anyway, so we'll see how she goes with a bone that is the size of her head Keep her away from the others and getting duffed up if nothing else.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2016, 04:25 PM
So June birds are measured by hands. That's if your watching the Chase? Norma has now got her iPad back but can't log in.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >