Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 08:14 AM

TJ was attacked :(

Im so angry still, the other day TJ was attacked, totally unprovoked

I was walking the collies it was a beautiful day, the dogs were playing with the toy, throwing it for them, then in the distance i saw some dogs coming so i stopped throwing the toy and walked on with them close, then all of a sudden this massive belgian shep comes flying over, straight away i knew something wasnt right, cos the lady was frantically calling it, i called them dogs close and stopped, this bloody shepherd came flying over the out of nowhere jumped on poor TJ really growling TJ laid flat (he is really submissive) but the shepherd kept going for him, rolling him on his back and getting really aggressive, i was going mad, smacking the lead over the shepherd but it wouldnt budge, finally after what seemed a lifetime it got off of TJ and went back to the woman, she came over to check TJ was ok, i couldnt find any marks on him, except a few scratches on him back, i had a go at the woman and said why wasnt the dog muzzled, she said 'Oh i know, its not the first time he has done this!!' she kept apologising, but i wasnt listening! i had to walk away i was fuming, luckily TJ is ok, we were at a dog show monday he was happy mixing with some shepherds. I cant believe how some people will allow their dogs to act!!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 08:16 AM
I hope TJ is ok Gem

You should report this woman to the local Dog Warden
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by Gems
'Oh i know, its not the first time he has done this!!'
THEN LEARN BY YOUR FIRST MISTAKE!!!

Sorry to hear this Gems, i do hope TJ is ok!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 08:18 AM
Oh no, that's just terrible, poor TJ and poor you. Some people are so irresponsible.

Good to hear TJ is OK. When Hollie was attacked she was lucky too to get away with just bruising, but she did vomit later that evening, we kept a close eye on her and think it was delayed shock.

(((hugs))) to you and TJ xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2006, 08:31 AM
Why do people say it isn't the first time.If it isn't why aren't they more cautious when walking their dog around other dogs,make me so mad.
Glad TJ isn't hurt and it hasn't affected him around other dogs.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Poor TJ hope he is ok.
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 08:37 AM
best wishes to TJ, hope it hasn't upset him too much xx
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 08:55 AM
I know it really annoys me, if i had an aggressive dog it would be muzzled when out, end of! its just so iresponsible to allow such behaviour, TJ had lots of cuddles and is still the same old soppy boy!! :P
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 09:52 AM
Awww... Poor TJ

My little pug was attacked by a collie on Monday at a show - It got loose and grabbed her!!! Evil thing! Luckily Chloe (lab) managed to see it off cos she's very protective of her baby..

Some people just dont seem very responsible! If your dog is aggressive it should be muzzled and you certainly shouldn't have it off a lead Glad TJ is ok though, i guess it could have been a lot worse, but thats not the point at all.. Stupid woman!
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Poor TJ, pleased he wasn't hurt too much. It is strange, Blackie was attacked by a German Shepherd when he was a pup. ( he had Blackie by the throat, he didn't do any damage).

Give him a hug and a kiss of me and a hug to you.

Ian
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >