Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 01:11 PM

Poor rabbits.

I had to go and get some chinchilla food today, so I went to a pet shop in town, and had a look at the rabbits in there, and wish that I didn't, I walked around and there was what looked like a young litter in one of the cages with 'not for sale' wrote on the front, they looked inqustive and friendly enough, but even from where I was standing I could see that most had visable cuts on them, one of them had a cut about half a cm in diameter and two cm in legth along its back which was bleeding, another had one right below its eye, and others had them in different places, so I asked one of the workers whats wrong with them, have they been fighting or something (as there was about 8 in the cage) and she said no they are only babies, I asked why they wasn't for sale, answer because they were too young to be sold, so I asked how old they were, I got told five weeks! At five weeks why were they in the shop? And why have they got cuts on that the workers said wasn't known about? Its all so sad, I can't believe it. So I'll be reporting this shop later, poor things.