Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by mandydog View Post
That comment is unnecessary and demeaning.
it was supportive,& a generalization& slightly sarcastic in a attempt at humour to try to make the op smile. If thats not you then dont get your knickers in a twist, perhaps offereing a positive male pov may help the op rather that just commenting on me.......typical
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 06:39 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Couldnt get you out of my head last night, hope everything went ok and that you are ok xxxxx
DITTO..........hope your ok and today is a good one fingers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post

it was supportive,& a generalization& slightly sarcastic in a attempt at humour to try to make the op smile. If thats not you then dont get your knickers in a twist, perhaps offereing a positive male pov may help the op rather that just commenting on me.......typical
My thoughts exactly.................
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 06:40 AM
How's things this morning, Hayley?

x0x0x
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Morning all, well I'm absolutely shattered this morning and my eyes feel like they're three times the size they should be from crying! He finally got in at about 10:45 last night and we stayed up talking until about 2:30am. I'm probably not going to make much sense as my brains not quite caught up with me at the moment.

I told him how I was feeling and to begin with he became quite defensive and clammed up a lot. After I while I managed to get him to open up. Apparently he started talking to her a while back after we'd had a bit of a row, he had basically spilled his heart out to her and she had manipulated everything around, telling him that I was being ridiculous and that he was better off out of it. He said he regrets not saying anything back to her at the time but he did just go along with it after we made up he said he felt incredibly guilty but being the softy that he is didn't know what to say to her. He said maybe he was seeking attention from her a little as I have been working so much lately. I explained to him that once July is over it won't be so bad, but as it stands I'm working full time, have a portfolio to finish and exams in July. He said he understands and that he's willing to work at it if I am.

We had a long heart to heart after that and after everything I asked him where he was going to go with her on Monday, as he hadn't mentioned that to me at all. He looked totally surprised and asked me what I was talking about. I just gave him a look and he asked me how I knew to which I told him that I'd had my suspicions ever since he asked me about my shift. He said he was really sorry, that he had been planning to meet her as a friend. When I asked him why he lied to me he said he didn't want to hurt my feelings, and that if I didn't want him to go he wouldn't.

Everythings not perfect but I do feel slightly better that I got everything off my chest thanks so much to everyone here - without you I probably would have carried on as I was until I was at breaking point. I love you all x x x x x xx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 08:12 AM
So glad you have had your talk, at least you know now that it wasn't all in your head. I do hope you can work it out, but don't take any sh*t from him, don't let him make you feel guilty for what he has been doing. Lots of *hugs* from me.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm glad you got him to open up babe, however, you don't mention whether he going to end his 'friendship' with her or not???

I hope that everything gets back to normal darling, here for you if you need me - always available xxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 08:15 AM
I'm so glad you got it off your chest and all in all, i think this sounds the best outcome you could have hoped for....if he'd have denied everything you wouldn't have believed him.

I do think this internet woman hasn't helped. Though we all know it takes two to tango, if she was a real friend to him, she would not be trying to break up his relationship.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 08:22 AM
I would be asking him to end the friendship also. Sounds like this woman has her own agenda. Well done Hayley though you must still be a bit confused.. I know I would.
Hugs and Best wishes.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Glad you talked to him about it, I kept thinking of you last night. Hope your OH does the right thing and stops the friendship.
Good luck hun and be strong xxxx
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 09:16 AM
I'm glad you had it out with him hun, it must of been driving you crazy, however...........

Please dont shoot me for saying this but if it was all her who was doing 'the chasing', and he was well a where of this, then why was he planning on meeting her monday, and not telling you, as if you hadnt of guessed he wouldnt of told you, men and woman think differently, somehow I dont think for one second he was the inocent one in all of this, this lady wouldnt of been saying these things without his encouragement IMO

Been here, done it and got the t shirt hun, I would be asking him to end the friendship, as to me, this isnt really a friendship anyway, sorry for being so blunt x
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >