Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Clair View Post
Im sorry your having to go through this, as alot of people have said I also agree with Vicki

Tbh I wouldnt talk to him before following him monday, if there is something going on it would only give him a chance to talk his way out of it

Either way I hope you are ok, hugs being sent your way xxx
I agree, Clair. I'd personally avoid putting him on his guard. I'd give him enough rope........
Of course, I am a tough old bird, so this is just what I would do.
Whatever you decide, Hayley, is up to you. You know where we are honey x0x0x
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I agree, Clair. I'd personally avoid putting him on his guard. I'd give him enough rope........
Actually I agree too, what with me being a tough old bird too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 06:56 PM
OMG I don't know what I would do.
All I can say is good luck and I am here for you, the same as everyone else.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 07:28 PM
The thing is I've always said to myself that there is no way I would ever take any amount of crap from any guy, but now that I'm in the position, I know what I should do but I'm really finding it tough to have the courage to do it

I think what some of you have said is right though, I'm going to leave it until Monday and see what happens first - unsure yet as to whether or not I'm going to follow him, but he has told me that he's going to his parents on Monday, so maybe I'll pretend I need to speak to him and give them a call, at least then I'll know if he's lied to me about that or not - I feel awful for being so suspicious
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Don't feel suspicious, if he hadn't given you a reason to be suspicious (which a fair few posts have agreed with) then you wouldn't feel this bad.

I think the finding out about Monday a good plan but be prepared for some answers eg The car broke down, I ran into a pal, I'd just left then I met so and so etc etc all of which may be true but equally may not.

Hope it all works out for you, but no matter what dogsey is here for you

x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Sorry Hun....I have to agree with Vicki and Claire'

You heard the old say....fore warned is fore armed.

But like others have said.....it's your call
stafford
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Hi, does your oh talk to this girl on msn?
If so hack his account go to her name right click, brings up a box go down to view click, then on the next box click message history.
It will tell you every thing that has been said on msn between them.
If you do find anything i suggest you print it.
So he can't try and worm his way out like some men do.

added to say (((HUGS))). Also i'm sorry if i sound rude but i have been in your position.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by stafford View Post
If so hack his account go to her name right click, brings up a box go down to view click, then on the next box click message history.

added to say (((HUGS))). Also i'm sorry if i sound rude but i have been in your position.
You didn't sound rude as I have actually tried that already, but unfortunately his msn is set to not record histories and so the view previous conversations option is blanked out.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
You being around makes her feel uncomfortable? Well, right now that's how you are feeling so I would talk to him, explain you feel this way and see what he says.

I would also say that gut instincts are often right, and whilst that doesn't mean he's been doing anything wrong yet I've seen too many people chuck away their families etc all for a silly whim, so you need to nip it in the bud.

The grass can often seem so much greener on the internet, yet that green can sometimes be nettles.
In my own experience, gut instincts are ALWAYS right, we're lucky enough to have them built in in our defence system, so always, always, but always trust them! I'm afraid it's time to confront your man before this thing gets out of hand which it could well do. Happened to me once, and I went by my gut instincts and nipped it all in the bud, and only in the nick of time I might add, this would have spiralled out of control if I hadn't been so forthright, outspoken and kind to myself! Please have a chat with him a.s.a.p. preferrably over the week-end before MONDAY! Good luck with it too.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by stafford View Post

This sounds like perfect proof of what's been going on. Can you get into his MSN account, Hayley?
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »