Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 09:31 PM

Confused and upset about OH

This is probably going to sound really stupid and will probably make no sense at all but I just need to get some stuff off my chest

I've been together with my OH for almost 5 years now, we've been engaged for a year and a half and everything has been great generally. Sure we've had some ups and downs as everyone does but never anything major.

I posted a while back about him going to work in australia, and that looks to still be on the cards, and at the moment there is no way I am able to go with him I'm devastated that he's going but it's a fab opportunity and it won't be too long until I can join him.

Anyway over the past few weeks he's seemed different, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. He's been talking to a girl on the internet for a while and I've had absolutely no problem with it at all up until now. I totally trusted him but something now doesn't seem quite right.

He's occasionally been on webcam to her, and vice versa, and yet whenever I have walked into the room, she's immediately turned hers off and I've seen before that she's said me being around makes her feel uncomfortable. Then tonight he asked me what shift I'm working on Monday, I told him and asked him why, and he just said he just wondered.

I know that Monday is her day off and I've got a gut feeling that he's planning to meet her. He's never really given me any reason not to trust him but I've just got this awful feeling and I feel sick with myself for even thinking it

I don't even really want to ask him as I don't want him to think that I'm accusing him of anything - I'm so confused and down right now
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 09:32 PM
ive pm'd you
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm so sorry that your feeling as you are about all this, I see no way forward without having a heart to heart talk with him regarding this situation. Good Luck, I really do feel for you!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Sorry you are feeling like this
I agree you have to talk to your man
Even without the worry about whether he is going to meet her or not you have to talk about why she dosent like you being around
If it is all innocent on his part he will understand your concerns cos it does not sound innocent from the other girls part
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Agree with whats already posted.
Sorry you are going through this. he definatley has some questions to answer. Good luck. xxx
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 10:17 PM
what a worry for you, sorry you are going through this. Think like others you have to have it out with him.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Sorry to hear you are going through this. I would be thinking why on earth does he need to talk to this girl when he has you. I wouldn't like it but perhaps that is just me. I do feel you need to have a heart to heart with him. I do hope everything turns out alright for you, but I think you have a gut feeling that something isn't right, and you need to sort it. Lots of *hugs* to you.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 10:31 PM
You being around makes her feel uncomfortable? Well, right now that's how you are feeling so I would talk to him, explain you feel this way and see what he says.

I would also say that gut instincts are often right, and whilst that doesn't mean he's been doing anything wrong yet I've seen too many people chuck away their families etc all for a silly whim, so you need to nip it in the bud.

The grass can often seem so much greener on the internet, yet that green can sometimes be nettles.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 10:51 PM
I think you're right. Go with your gut instinct. They're rarely wrong. If I was the one talking to your fiance as a mate, I wouldn't have a problem talking to you, in fact I would welcome it so that you can see it's all above board. I'm not saying your fiance is up to anything, but if this girl is acting like this then she's trying to stir it up for her own pleasure as she obviously knows he's in a relationship with you. Don't let it brew. Sit him down and speak to him about it now. If he's legit he'll care that this is upsetting you.
Big hugs and I hope all ends up well
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 05:57 AM
Oh, Hayley!
I hate to say this but everything you've posted about makes me very suspicious.

If your gut instinct is telling you something, listen to it. It's rarely wrong.

If it was me now, I'd arrange to have Monday off and follow him......

Sorry hon xxx
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »