Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2017, 08:02 AM

Daily Threads, Wednesday, December 4th

Good morning everyone, I haven't read back last nights contributions but will do in a minute. I have a leg that has been giving me gyp all night. I expect when I get Amber out to walk it will ease up, at least I hope so.

Hope you are all well and all our four legged friends also. Griff hope you are better today.

Take care everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2017, 08:40 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Hope the leg eases Moyra after walking Amber. Must of been a a night for getting up I had awful acid reflux again. Think I worked it out it's coleslaw the cheaper ones which seem quite vinegary lately.
Will have to buy the expensive one or make my own as I do love the stuff.
Just got back to bed and Dillon wanted to go out. Made up for it had a lie-in this morning.

griff hope your feeling better today and Deags.
The chemo has upset Gill's tongue she has thrush and says it feels like it has been shredded by razor blades and eating and drinking are difficult. The steroids though are making her extremely hungry.

Just to clear up the car business it's not my car I am very happy with that now the injectors have been sorted which wasn't the garage where we bought it from problem it was peugeot themselves who damaged an injector seal putting it back together.
This is Gorden waiting for his payout for his peugeot 206 convertible that was written off beginning of the month.
He has asked Alex and Austin to see if they can source what he is looking for when the money arrives in our account. We were very impressed with their service re: my car so decided they might be worth asking and they have said they may be able to help.

Hope everyone has a good day today and all are well and four legged friends.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Good morning Lynn, Moyra and all who follow

Hope the leg eases after walking Amber

Poor Gill hope the thrush soon clears up. Fingers cross your nice garage can source a good car for Gordon. Make your own coleslaw then at least you know what is in it.

Do hope y ou are feeling better today Griff.

Two lots of washing out so hope it stays dry. There is a bit of a breeze to help with that. Out shortly to town to pay some bills and then out for lunch. Barry not up yet as was awake most of the night, my fault apparently as I was snoring but at I was clock watching all night don't think so. He went to bed early and that always means he doest sleep, up and down and tossing and turning and then he says I am asleep don't think so. Never mind a little lost sleep never hurt. Have a cold so not on top of the world myself but things must get done.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm. Hope everyone is feeling well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2017, 10:03 AM
I have The Cold. Throat is very sore and can barely swallow. Managed some porage and a coffee, luckily I bought some cold relief capsules before Christmas because i thought i could be struck down over Christmas. Don't feel that bad in myself at the moment, taken two capsules and will see how I feel later. Girls may have to have a day in. Was awake with my sore throat in the night, doesn't look like any of us slept
Lynn I have found the cheaper chocolate gives me heartburn, this is fairly recent, so think ingredients are getting cheaper like you say. I experimented with dark more expensive chocolate this week and no repercussions. I was in the habit of buying broken chocolate fingers from Home Bargains, again all of a sudden there's Consequences! Completely forgot it was Gorden's sporty number that met its end and not yours
Nice sunny morning here. May try and get the girls out, hoping the the tablets I've taken make me feel able to
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Na Sue was not just snoring , that is why the house was shaking. She has just started a cold so its understandable.

Anyway her sister has gone thank goodness.
She pinched all the bananas without asking, tried to grab all the raspberrys lunch times and kept making comment while we tried to watch TV in the evening.
AS for new year welcome on TV I had to put earphones on as she would not shut up for the 10 minutes or so.

Ok she has not married, i don't think any bloke would have her without getting ear ache after the first week. Trouble is it is all about herself or what she did on virtually every holiday. failing that what her so called "friends" did, as if we really wanted to know.
Even Sue as well as my son Paul got fed up with her. Oh yes forgot to mention if she was not making comments during TV programs she kept saying "UMM" , most annoying.

Ask Sue if you don't belive me.
it is so peacful here now she has gone, its like having a holiday
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Just to clear up the car business it's not my car I am very happy with that now
Sorry Lynn my memory is going Yes you did say it was Gordons car that someone reversed into.

When you get the cheque I would agree that your local garage could find something for Gordon and check it over properly.

Sorry to read about your sister, she's had a hard time.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Afternoon all

Not done lots today but done a lot of little jobs.... including buying some thermal lining for the curtains meant to do this for a while but never got round to it.

Also in the decorating mode have started stripping the living room - Lord help me......what possesses me NO IDEA.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Did get the girls out whilst I felt a bit better after taking the tablets. Started to feel really rough again whilst on the river with 3 of them, so we came back quicker than usual, at least they all got a walk out and a bit of a run.
Had cheese on toast for lunch with a mug of tea and more tablets, on the strepsils now as well. Thank goodness for my little 'in case' stash eh.
Girls have had a tidy up and I'll put fresh bedding in at tea time as its due to go below freezing tonight.
Got the fire lit and not really moved except to wash up and do odd bits.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2017, 05:03 PM
I am not surprised about confusion with the car I get totally confused to so much going on.
Kazz send some of your enthusiasm this way please I really need to start making progress in the decorating improvement front.
June do hope the throat feels better soon.
Thank you Sue for gill's well wishes she was out to lunch with our brother Michael and his wife today they were popping to the graves to say hello and a have a tidy.
hoping she managed to enjoy her lunch.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Lynn I have no idea where the enthusiasm has come from myself.I just on occasion get the "lets do it urge" have brought the wallpaper for the living room. Put up all the liners on the curtains now and do you know what I can feel the difference already
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >