View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Heather is Brilliant - really good for motivation and a great trainer. Even if you could just manage once a month could give you some ideas for the mean time

Good luck.
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 08:53 PM
A few of my friends and I started by watching some videos and training together to help each other out, then we did a few training days with Richard Curtis.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
thanks, both a bit far from me but the blantyre one might be manageable will need to find out though.

oh, you should get her over here! she is great, and some of the videos she does are amazing! i watched loads earlier and i want to teach it all to jake now dunno what to start with first though lol... but i think it would be interesting to have her over here.
I know I watch the vids and then am dying to try out EVERYTHING
I did the paw cross one and it was really easy! I just wouldnt have known how to teach that

It would be so fab if they come over - I am just scared of organising something like that!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Noooooo dont do it, please!! Jakey will be totally embarrassed!!

(kidding )
well, it will totally ruin his street cred but i think he will enjoy it, he loves to learn and its soooo good for him to get loads of mental stimulation.

Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Heather is Brilliant - really good for motivation and a great trainer. Even if you could just manage once a month could give you some ideas for the mean time

Good luck.
thanks, i will try and get in contact with her and see when and where her classes are... not sure what i should say though...

Originally Posted by TBBS View Post
A few of my friends and I started by watching some videos and training together to help each other out, then we did a few training days with Richard Curtis.
i found the videos really interesting, and they definitely look like a good place to start! some of them look teachable for me to do but for the more complex stuff, i think i will definitely need help with

Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I know I watch the vids and then am dying to try out EVERYTHING
I did the paw cross one and it was really easy! I just wouldnt have known how to teach that

It would be so fab if they come over - I am just scared of organising something like that!!
lol, thats what i am like just now i tried the cross paw one today with jake but only managed 5 minutes on it coz then my parents decided to go for a walk, so took him along with them will do some more tomorrow though, and will be good coz i will have the house to myself that pic of ben (im sure its him? the two of them look so similar, and i can always tell the difference when they are together but its not so easy when its just the one ).

oh i think it would awesome for you to organise, and would do such a good job. i think its something lots of people would be interested in, and she is so popular.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2