View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-04-2009, 08:40 PM
I paid the kennels a visit and was joined by some of the volunteer dog walkers last Saturday. I had the long awaited joy of meeting Sebastian. He really is a lovely all round dog kind of guy and is truly special in the 'fur'! Loved his little "collie trousers" and he beautiful coat. I really don't understand why he is still with us, but he was particularly photogenic on Saturday so lets hope someone falls for him soon. Here are his pics ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-06-2009, 04:56 PM
An update from Sebastian’s thread by Lynne:

Lovely time running off lead and a few attempts to play with the lead, but firm feedback and he went back to find something else interesting to occupy himself with. Oh he loves company and kennels must be hell for him. His crime ... that he has Staffie in his genetics, else as a crossbreed he would be so sought after. At least he remains safe. So many rescues give certain dogs '3 months'..our Seb has been with us 10 months now!

This is the chap I could run away with and carve ourselves out a living hand to mouth, but 'at least we'd be together'... heart throb Seb.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-06-2009, 07:56 PM
An update on Sebastian from one of our lovely volunteer kennel walkers:

Seb had a lovely walk with Freddie today. He like to walk infront but liked to check where Freddie was. He was so excited to come and play and considering how long he's been in kennels, still gives you a fantastic smile and a warm welcome... lovely boy and felt very sad for him, but on we went and a joy to see him out and about enjoying his walk and a little splash in the stream. he was in heaven...

Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-06-2009, 10:37 PM
I've got a Collie/staffie x also a rescue dog, and he is a lovely dog very good natured , Sebastion looks like a great dog, I hope he gets a chance of a home soon.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3