Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 03:46 PM

what a fright!!

Harvey just escaped out the back garden, he got through a hole in the hedge and was in the other garden and there was no access that i could get him so just stood helplessly as he ran about the other garden really excited about this new adventure when im tearing my hair out shouting every bribe i can think of, then he disappears out the gate and there is a road and he has no road sense ahhhh! but eventually he came back to the garden through the hole all proud of himself and im ready for collapsing. Glad he came back through the hole or i would have had to walk right round the block and would've took 5 mins and he could have been anywhere by then. Im still shaking and me and harv have fell out he knows im angry so is staying out my way lol.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Glad he is home safe,you have now got another job blocking up the hole in the hedge.Have a cuppa first though to get over the shock.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 05:26 PM
At least he is back safe and well. Hope he didnt decide to dig out any nice plants from next door.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 06:22 PM
OMG I know just how you felt, I had 5 of mine escape in the dark the other evening, its such a relief when you get them back you just cannot bring yourself to chastise them for escaping in the first place.

Thank goodness he's back safe and sound