Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-12-2006, 07:37 PM

Ellie German Shepherd 2 1/2yrs female

Meet Ellie

:smt049

Ellie is a two-and-a-half-year-old, female German Shepherd. She is looking for a new home owing to a relationship breakdown in her previous home. She is now looking for guardians who will love her and care for her for the rest of her life.

Ellie is extremely affectionate and likes to be included in daily activities. She is an intelligent dog who knows all the basic commands and has a willingness to learn more. She is not too keen on being left alone as she is very people-orientated, so she is looking for a home with somebody around most of the day, though, if the need arises, she is OK to be left alone for a couple of hours. She enjoys being groomed and playing with her toys. She is an active girl who will need a minimum of one to two hours of off-lead exercise in the park daily.

Ellie is a very friendly and sociable dog, although she bonds very quickly with her family she will happily greet visitors too. She has lived with children in the past and would be happy living with sensible and well-behaved children. She is good with other dogs and would happily live with one.

Loyal and attentive Ellie is looking for someone who has owned large breed dogs before, ideally German Shepherds. She will enjoy attending training classes and other daily activities to keep her both mentally and physically stimulated. This affectionate girl really deserves someone who will spend lots of quality time with her. Could that lucky person be you?

Anne
AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreeds@ntlworld.com

AllBreeds dogs are neutered, microchipped and vaccinated before going to their new homes. All homes are vetted before and after adoption. AllBreeds dogs are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-12-2006, 07:44 PM
i hope she finds a home that she deserves and needs she looks a beautiful girl with a lot of love to give.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2006, 09:15 PM
what a beautiful, striking girl.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Wow she is beautiful - she looks a lot like my Flame. I do hope she finds a deserving home soon.
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
she looks a lot like my Flame.
She does doesn't she :smt049 :smt049
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by All Breeds View Post
She does doesn't she :smt049 :smt049
Yes, if only I had the room, I would love her! I don't suppose you know anything of her breeding?
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I don't suppose you know anything of her breeding?
All I know is she was bought from a Breeder in Braintree Essex, previous owner couldn't find her papers.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2006, 10:15 PM
She is beautiful :smt049 She sounds perfect too. I hope she's not waiting long
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by All Breeds View Post
All I know is she was bought from a Breeder in Braintree Essex, previous owner couldn't find her papers.
I don't know Essex very well, but Flame was from a breeder in Black Notley in Essex ... so perhaps they may have some of the same blood.

She is really stunning. I can't stop thinking about her!
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Gorgeous dog, sure she'll find a loving home real soon
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >