Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
swan1
New Member!
Female 

07-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi there

I am Max's foster mum and i have been wondering how he has been doing, I hope you got my letter okay and that he is behaving himself. He really is the most wonderful old boy and he was the dog i have found hardest to part with. My dog Roxy as well as us is missing him terribly. I am glad he is eating as this was my main worry, he does cry quite a lot anyway even when he settles as he like to be centre of attention. Please keep me updated with how he is doing.

Thanks

alisonx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Oh I'm dying to know too!

Hope Max has settled in well - come on Goldenbas, please give us an update soon!
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

12-06-2006, 02:12 PM
I'll give him a call today to update you all
Tracie
swan1
New Member!
Female 

12-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Just to let you know, barry has let me know Max has settled in well and has sent me photo's of him and Goldie. He will keep me updated with his progress and i am so Glad he has found a fantastic new home where he is being spoiled.

Alison
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

12-06-2006, 09:21 PM
well done Alison. Are you all set for Bandit coming at the weekend?
swan1
New Member!
Female 

13-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Cant wait for Bandit to arrive at the weekend, are you sure you want him back on Monday, I am sure he would like living here better!!!
wee-lass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2006, 09:38 AM
lol i love bandit so does stuart hes just beautiful but the last time i took rosco round to tracies he and bandit got on so well even the big rottwieler down stairs when everyone walks past his garden this rotweiler barks and barks everyone is scared of him but then wen rosco goes out they run about daft together they relly like it am so lucky to have a dog that is so friendly
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3