View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-12-2005, 11:25 AM

You've got to wonder about some animals ...

I work on an old estate, complete with big gardens old manor house etc and we have 3 pheasants that run round the gardens. Each have their own names. Anyway there's one that has no tail, it's a male bird and I was walking down one of the paths when it was right in front of me and it ran off to escape/get out of the way and it ran head first into a brick wall and knocked itself out!
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

22-12-2005, 11:26 AM
bit thick then eh!
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-12-2005, 11:30 AM
haha yeah, my cat once did that, she slipped in the hall and we had tiles right throughout the house and there was some water just in front of the bathroom door (we had a wet room) and as she ran by she slipped and hit her head. She was very thick cat, she used to lay on the tarmac as it was nice and warm in the winter. no wonder she was eventually run over. Bless her I do miss her though.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2005, 11:35 AM
we used to have bug ation doors in our lilving room that took up an entire wall and god knows how many times the dogs tried to jump through the closed doors!!!!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2005, 12:08 PM
That made me laugh, thanks Willow