View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-01-2013, 06:59 AM
That was so Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Good luck Tai.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Lovely photo and great video - I love the way they took a break to catch their breath and then started again!

Another one here on standby waiting for news of a successful poo. xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Hmmmm, that was not a video, I hope this works!

It is the boys in front of our fire having a tussle ... hopefully!

Oops, I just realised this is a video! How lovely to see them! I hope Tai is feeling better today.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOL Just shown it to Sasha, who is walking round looking for them
Ha ha!! That is EXACTLY what Ben would have done in a reversed situation!

Great news ... the Boy is bouncing around this morning, bless him. He has an appointment with the vet this evening at 6 pm, and as I have got today off work I shall be able to be present as well as OH.

It was so sweet this morning - Ben, who sleeps pressed up against the stairgate in the doorway to Tai's boudoir - greeted his friend this morning through the bars and they were kissing each other's noses - I wish I could have filmed it, it really was so sweet! And to think only a year or so ago they were tearing each other's fur out on a fairly regular basis! That video link I posted above says it all really - Tai is the boss, but it doesn't stop Ben testing him on a regular basis, just to see if he can become Top Dog. Hopefully he never will, that's Tai's place!!

OH reports that yesterday Tai was struggling to do a poo, but nothing happened. We will just keep going with the chicken and a little rice and hope for the best - we're in the lap of the gods now!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Awwwww lovely, just lovely, your beautiful dogs, it's so hard to imagine Tai being like he is now, but hopefully, he's going to be ok. I miss seeing this with 2 dogs, as of course, I now only have the one. Lovely video Nikki, and I'm still rooting for Tai to have a good poop. Has he done anything at all yet then???
Hi H, thanx for your lovely remarks ... you could always adopt Ben, he would adore Zena!!

No, nothing according to OH. Lots of straining though - he does appear to be in some pain, because when he is lying down in front of the fire he will suddenly get up and lie down again in a different position, but no apparent signs of agony, so no need to even think about the dreaded euthanasia which I feared would happen as this stuff passed through the guts
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Played fine for me. Made me smile to see your huge dogs doing exactly what my teensie weensie one does with her pals - all that play biting around the lips!
They're all wolves under the skin, big and small alike

I love to watch Gucci and Diesel doing this play biting and fighting ... especially when they do it with Tai! Ben won't allow it, he just growls at them, but Tai loves to play with the little ones. They are the size of his head, so it is highly amusing!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
Just read all the way through from the start with my heart in my mouth and everything crossed that can be crossed.

Sooo pleased to read the update with the news that Tai is improving. Hopefully this is the start of him getting back to normal. You must be worn out with all the worry.
Hugs to you and yours and gentle cuddles for Tai.
I am! And I have a job interview today at 11.30 ... eek!! Plus I am still feeling rotten with an unshiftable cough, and my brother is having a major op ... talk about all coming at once, eh? Such is life, but us women cope with it all somehow
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Lovely to see them Nikki.

All we need now is that successful dump!
I know!! I feel like that dreadful poo woman on the telly . old whatshername - Keith is it?
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Lovely photo and great video - I love the way they took a break to catch their breath and then started again!

Another one here on standby waiting for news of a successful poo. xx
I could watch them for hours ... the pack dynamics are amazing, the control they have - the wounds those teeth could inflict would be life-threatening, but they are just so gentle! Occasionally Ben will knock the old boy over by mistake, and Tai then leaps to his feet with a growl and glowers at Ben, who quickly puts out his tongue and makes appeasement gestures toute suite!

I so hope my Best Boy gets over it, I shall miss him so. I always say that Ben is my favourite, and so he is, but I adore Tai too, I didn't realise quite how much until now, silly old tart!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2013, 10:19 AM
We're all on standby with poo bags here Nikki, because when it comes out there will be an accumulation shall we say.
Maybe the sardines in oil to push it all through would be a good idea, you need an explosion really don't you - what we all dread would be oh so welcome at your house!!!
Good Luck at 11.30, will try and think of you at that time and send positive thoughts to you and hope you get the job, more money I take it!!!
Hope your brother is still hanging on in there and fighting
Page 13 of 27 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »