DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Hope they pull through, poor little mites,

Dumb question what is onset mastis? I hope Fizzi pulls through also <3
Thanks

no not dumb at all, its basically just the start of matis, which is the inflammation of breast tissue ..its on its way kinda thing, shes already got it in her back teats..which developed so quick.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Thanks

no not dumb at all, its basically just the start of matis, which is the inflammation of breast tissue ..its on its way kinda thing, shes already got it in her back teats..which developed so quick.
Oh bless her little heart. I do hope she gets better, she must be so confused having the pups took away and being in the hospital...better for her and the pups though I suppose.

Would she be introduced when they got the swelling down or would it be a wait and see thing?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Oh bless her little heart. I do hope she gets better, she must be so confused having the pups took away and being in the hospital...better for her and the pups though I suppose.

Would she be introduced when they got the swelling down or would it be a wait and see thing?
Sorry if im being thick, its been a long day.. do you mean introduced back to the pups, after being with the other bitch for her milk?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Sorry if im being thick, its been a long day.. do you mean introduced back to the pups, after being with the other bitch for her milk?
Oh now you say that, it makes sense - dont apologise, everyone has long days. But yes I do mean after her inflamation has been cleared up would the pups be reintroduced but after you said that, I realise it wouldnt work..would it?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Oh now you say that, it makes sense - dont apologise, everyone has long days. But yes I do mean after her inflamation has been cleared up would the pups be reintroduced but after you said that, I realise it wouldnt work..would it?
Its not something we have ever had to do before, but after Fizzi's Mastiti's is cleared up we would maybe bring them home - but we would probs leave them with Fizzi's breeder until weaning is started as Fizzi may be ok with them being back, then she may not. we can leave them with Fizzis breeder as long as they need be, its not ideal I and mum would rather have them here, when we know our selves whats going on but we trust Fizzi's breeder and they will be just as well cared for and alot better to be having another bitches milk instead of supplement milk.
rvoshea
New Member!
Female 

08-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi Cheryl,

Am SO sorry to hear! I can't even to begin how heart-breaking it is for you & Fizzi. Please give all a big kiss from me and stay in touch.

Rachel X
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Hi Rachel,
Sorry mum hasnt emailed you with an update to day, she hasnt had the comp on as been mega busy with the wee ones. Thanks for your kind words.
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Kerry im so sorry my heart goes out to you and your lovely Mum, ive got everything crossed tightly that the remaining puppies will be okay, sending you big (((hugs))) my friend xx
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by NOUSHKA05 View Post
Kerry im so sorry my heart goes out to you and your lovely Mum, ive got everything crossed tightly that the remaining puppies will be okay, sending you big (((hugs))) my friend xx
Oh thanks Jo - Its awful, their lives hadnt even started, not really
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Oh thanks Jo - Its awful, their live hadnt even started, not really
aww i know Sweetie, life can be so cruel even with the best care in the world xxx
Page 6 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »