Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-02-2011, 08:19 PM
An update from Anne, one of our volunteers:

“Super, smashing, stunning, sunny, snuggly, smiling Smiler! He was a perfect dog today. He made friends with Kenny who was being super cool and walked along companionably with him. We met a lady who lives along the road and she stopped us to ask if they were rescue dogs and Kenny and Smiler just smiled sweetly at her, impeccably behaved, being the best advert for rescue dogs and Staffies we could ask for!

Then later on, Smiler and I met a large ginger cat. Smiler and the cat had a staring match (the cat won) and although Smiler went forward to say hello he was not overly interested in the cat and was quite happy to trot on and leave it be. What a little star”!

He is one of our walkers favourites! Helen also walked him …

Smiler is currently in boarding kennels waiting for his forever home to come along. If you think you could foster Smiler - a little ray of sunshine - then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Smiler then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-02-2011, 08:21 PM

Bruno has been with us in rescue for a very long time. He has under gone training, excelled and is currently living in a multi dog household.

Bruno is desperate for a home of his own. Do you think Bruno could be the type of dog for you? Could you offer him the loving home he so deserves?

If you are interested in re-homing Bruno then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Smiler had a great time in the paddock down at the kennels. He always looks so sad in the photos. He is sad to be stuck in kennels but not sad by his nature. He always greets everyone with smiles and cuddles and skips out for his walk. He has just such a lovely calm, trusting nature. He needs a family to teach him to smile again 24/7!

Smiler would really love a break from kennel life. Are you able to foster him until his forever home comes along? Please get in touch if you are able to help.

If you are interested in re-homing Smiler then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-04-2011, 09:29 PM
An update from Anne, one of our volunteer walkers:

“Sir Smiler came home with me today to chill out in the garden. He was perfectly behaved the whole time, an easier dog I have never met. Smiler loves going in the car, he was happy to go in the back and was quiet for the journey. Once in the garden he just wanted to play ball. He is great at this game, he knows all the rules. I throw the ball, he retrieves it, gives it back and off we go again.

Once he was exhausted with ball chasing he lay down in the shade just chilling and chewing his ball. I think he would have lay there all day he was so relaxed. I offered him some tasty dinner but he wasn't too bothered with that he just wanted cuddles and play.
When it was time to go I called him over and he came immediately, tail wagging, ready for his harness. He is such a good boy.

We had lots of cuddles and then he happily got in the car to go back.

Smiler just wants a cosy home to call his own and in return for walks, ball play, food and cuddles he will be a loyal, happy dog. He really is no bother at all”.

Smiler is currently in boarding kennels waiting for his forever home to come along. If you think you could foster Smiler - a little ray of sunshine - then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Smiler has been out with lots of different volunteer walkers recently as he is such a popular boy. Here is an update from one of them:

“So I thought I would make him my first walk today. He is always so pleased to see me and was very happy to be out - dancing a bit on the end of the lead. I thought we would go up to the stream and Smiler trotted purposefully all the way. He then gets in the deep part of the stream to cool off. We stopped for treats and water and cuddles regularly and Smiler is always so well behaved and affectionate. Even managed to get some photos of the special little lad”.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Smiler was out on our group walk last weekend and showed a few of his sides ...

The "What do you want me to do, I'll do it side"!

The "Trust me, honest, paw on leg, I can do it, whatever you say" side!

The "I'm ready, I'm seriously ready for my forever home" side!

The "You know you want me don't you side"!

Smiler is long overdue his forever home! Sitting in kennels patiently waiting!

Are you able to foster Smiler until his forever home comes along? If so, please get in touch.

Smiler is still available for adoption. If you are interested in re-homing Branston please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-08-2011, 07:46 PM
“All the walkers tell me that I am the easiest “kid on the block and a pleasure to walk! So if that’s the case … where is my forever home”? Could it be you?

Please note that Smiler is currently in boarding kennels and also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing Smiler please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-09-2011, 09:03 PM
An update from one of our volunteer walkers:

"I thought Smiler was a bit down in the dumps last week and I knew a game of ball would cheer him up so he came home for a play in the garden. Smiler loves going in the car and was as good as gold in the back. He was delighted to be let off the lead and even more delighted when I produced a tennis ball. We played fetch ( Smiler is brilliant at this) for ages, Smiler stopping to have a rest and a chill out when he needed to, exploring the garden and enjoying the freedom to roam. He came in the house and had a snack of meatballs and a carrot and then went out for another while chilling out in the garden. He really is the gentlest dog letting you take the ball from his mouth and being so careful not to catch you with his teeth. He looks up at you with his big brown eyes for guidance and reassurance all the time, delighting when he does the right thing and pleases you. A kinder, loyal more affectionate dog you would be pushed to find.

On arriving back at the kennels I decided to take him for a walk (and more cuddles) before reluctantly leaving him in his kennel to have a rest".

Please consider offering Smiler a home or foster place - he has been with us in rescue since July last year and it's time he had a lucky break!
SOS Animals UK
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-10-2011, 08:46 PM
***Bump***
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-11-2011, 10:31 PM
We would love to see Smiler in a foster home or his forever home for Christmas ...

If you are interested in re-homing Smiler please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >