Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-03-2011, 08:52 PM
More pics from Branston’s fosterer:

“Branston and I enjoyed the good weather today and had an especially long walk”!

If you are interested in re-homing Branston then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-04-2011, 09:16 PM
An update from Branston’s fosterer:

“Branston took a HUGE leap forward in tackling his over-excitement when visitors come to the house! This is really the only issue Branston is still working on, controlling his excitement when meeting new people. He tends to jump up on them and this can be misunderstood as intimidating by people who don't understand him.

My mother came around to visit on Thursday and I simply asked her not to pay Branston any attention initially and to take control if he jumps up at her, with confidence. In the past, she had been quite apprehensive of him and so this simply added to Branston's anxiety. However, she did just as I asked and the response from Branston was remarkable! He tried to jump up a couple of times but when my mum said no and meant it, he responded straight away. He was calm, relaxed and extremely well behaved!

We are very proud of the boy and it just goes to show how much progress he has made and still can make, given the right boundaries and direction. Such a good, beautiful fluffy, his future forever family will be the luckiest people in the world! WHERE ARE YOU??!!

A 'family day' out ..... Branston, Mila, Mike and me having fun and learning new tricks”!

Branston is available for adoption. If you are interested in re-homing Branston please complete our homing questionnaire online so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-05-2011, 08:49 PM
What a poser - we love this boy!

He loves sunbathing!

Branston is still available for adoption. If you are interested in re-homing Branston please complete our homing questionnaire online so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Hi there

“I'm Branston aka Brannie and I have been with my foster family most of my life. To be accurate 1 year and 8 days. My foster mum tried to adopt me, but the German authorities said I can't come with her to Germany. My foster parents are really nice to me and I love my doggie friend Mila dearly, but to be honest I think it is time to find my own forever home now.

My foster family has taught me many things since I joined their pack and I love to learn even more. I'm a very clever boy and there are still a few little things I like to improve on. Mike, my foster dad, takes me to dog school every other week and I just love it. This is something I would like to continue with my new family. It's a great way for bonding.

When you meet me you will see that I'm a very lively dog, sometimes still a bit too boisterous (at least my foster mum thinks though and I just love my walks. Give me two hours of running in the fields a day and you won't notice me at home at all. However, I love my humans and like to join in whatever they do. My mum thinks that's great and I often make her smile. I know how to charm her!

At home I love sunbathing in the garden, chewing my marrow bone or tearing apart my soft toys. I'm also up for a good play with my doggy friend Mila. We share everything and never had an argument. I lived with doggy friends all my life and would like a doggy friend in my new home too.

In the evening I ALWAYS sit on my mum’s lap, covered up with a blanket....that's how I like it! I have taught her well. LOL! Sometimes she even lets me sleep in her bed....but don't tell daddy he might think I'm spoiled too much! I don't think that's possible though.

So, if you are up for long walks, dog school and would love to work with me a little more then give me a bark and I could find out if you are my extra special forever home”.

Branston is still available for adoption. If you are interested in re-homing Branston please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 04:30 PM
I just wanted to make a note about this boy,

I have met branston twice now, once at the weekend and in passing today. He is such a fantastic boy, his fosterers have done an amazing job with him and although he is very excitable when he first says hello, he is just delightful.

I wish I had the space to take him on!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-08-2011, 07:34 PM
“I'm not spoiled ... not me ... I just prefer my foster mum's lap to the blanket on the floor”!

If you are interested in re-homing Branston please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-09-2011, 07:40 PM
This dog has found their forever home!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3