Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-06-2010, 10:41 AM

Maggie, Shepherd x Rottie, 1-2 years old

Maggie, Shepherd x Rottie, 1-2 years old

His Story: Found recently puppied and stray in parkland. Owner came forwards, but didn't think Maggie was worth the claim-back fee! Finder came forwards and after we had assessed and spayed her she was homed. Homing hasn't worked as now 2 young dogs are playing with concerns for their elderly frail dog.

Homing Requirements: Maggie is a large dog, fluent with people, children, dogs and cats. She is playful. Maggie requires an active lifestyle which centres around her needs in contrast to her difficult beginnings.

Advert: Maggie is Magnificent and we're just not saying it she has proved it!' A Shepherd x possibly Rottie which is a fabulous mix. She has a loving vibe, intelligence and sincerity. Since she came into our care and she has been spayed and on a good diet she has blossomed in health. She can be wary of certain situations, but as her horizons open she embraces life and gains in confidence and is assured.

Maggie is currently living with young children, 2 dogs and cats. She travels well in a car, walks well on a lead and hasn't put a paws wrong. Her family hadn't considered that, whilst they had got her to offer their young dog fun and companionship, they would now be concerned that the 2 young dogs might unintentionally hurt their frail dog when they play. So Maggie is looking for a new home ... her forever home and she is such a catch ... you'll offer your heart to her forever on first meet!

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Maggie looks gorgeous, what a shame though at such a young age she has obviously been use for puppies, hope she finds a forever home soon x
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Maggie has settled in foster and awaiting a fosterers report but all is well. Received these lovely pictures yesterday ...

Here you can see how her body is settling back all those saggy teats are disappearing ... back to good health Bless her heart.

Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2010, 08:43 AM
More like Stafford/ Rottie, where is the GSD?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Photos from Maggie's fosterer:

Teasing the dogs into chasing her ....

Getting her paws wet....

Wondering who this dog is with matching ears (that's a friends Rottie x Shepherd)

And trying to sneak home with a friend
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2010, 09:54 AM
I met Maggie at the weekend and she seems a fab girly. Even OH was tempted to bring her home! She's got a very playful temperament - she seems to be quite similar to Kiki (my Rottie x Shepherd in the above photos) and if she's anything like her at home, I promise people you'll be adopting a fab dog. Even Casper took a real shine to her which is quite unusual for him, he tends to hang back being a mummy's boy or only playing with Kiki, but Maggie managed to entice him into several games of chase during the walk If a third doggy was a practical option at the moment, I'd be seriously tempted!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-10-2010, 08:10 PM
An update from Justine, Maggie's fosterer:

"Maggie is still with us and is still doing well. She is soo easy going nothing seems to stir her.
I call this her "Crufts" pose

and this Maggie chilling...

I will try and get some action shots, but they tend to come out as a blur!!

Maggie is still waiting for a forever home and is available for adoption.
Vicki_Ann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Wow she is the spitting image of our Ruby, just a different colour

I sincerely hope she gets the loving forever home she deserves, what a beautiful young dog.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Just wanted to say that Maggie is still waiting for her forever home to come along. Are you able to adopt her?

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >