Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-10-2010, 08:07 PM
An update from two of our kennel walking volunteers:

Tony:
"Finlay was great fun on his walk today. He kept giving a nice big smile but when I pulled my camera out he switched back to his serious face. He is very affectionate and enjoyed stopping for cuddles and treats for being a good boy. For the last part of his walk he was trotting along nicely next to me. So well behaved".

Gemma:
"Well my little Fin was the perfect little gent yet again today, he came out for a nice 2 hour walk with me, Janet, Jayne, Kate, Cassie, Pebbles and Bonny.

They were all great around each for the whole walk, Cassie and Fin got pretty close to each other too and didn't even look slightly unhappy about it. Fin was extra cuddly and affectionate today and I can't tell you how horrible it was leaving him in the kennel, he has such a sweet face and his cuddles and kisses are second to none, I think it's pretty obvious I'm head over heels with this guy but it's hard not to be.

Fin was a water baby today too and ran in every big puddle he could see, lying in a couple too which were nice and Muddy!

Here are a couple of pics from today, what a great walk"!

with Bonny
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Our gorgeous boy, Finlay ...

Finlay: "Just how handsome do I have to get before someone realises I could be their lifelong pal"?

Finlay is currently in boarding kennels and would really benefit from some time in a foster home and a break from kennel life until his forever home comes along. Could you help him?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-11-2010, 11:02 PM
The lovely Fin on Saturday with Kate - he is just a cuddle monster!

An update from Kate, one of our kennel volunteers:

“I took the gorgeous Finlay out with Wendy and Marie today. We had a lovely long walk as the ranges were open. There was less interest in the puddles today as it was far too cold to get your paws wet and most of them were frozen anyway He gave me some really lovely cuddles. It was as if he wanted to get as much fur as possible against a warm human being. Such a sweetie”.

After the initial cuddles. Finlay seemed in a really jolly mood today. He was running around on the extension lead with a big grin on his face. He looked rather dashing in his winter coat.

Finlay is still in boarding kennels. He would really like a break in a warm foster home! Are you able to foster him? Or could you adopt him?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Updates and some more pics from our volunteers:

“My friend Gilly walked Fin today with myself and Benny, Wendy & Spice, Simon & Milly. They all got on really well together and were very pleased to be out and about now the snow had cleared enough for us to get there. Finlay was very good with the other dogs, but seemed disappointed that he couldn't even see the puddles! Although a couple of times he did walk over snow that had a puddle underneath so that cheered him up a little. As ever he was very cuddlesome with Gill. She was mystified as to how such a lovely looking dog with such a nice personality could still be in kennels”?

Having strokes from Simon …

“Had a lovely walk with Fin yesterday - he was so cute in the snow!

Just a couple of photos of him in the snow ........ I like the 2nd one best as he looks like he's dancing”!

“I walked Fin again yesterday with Wendy and Milly. He is such a lovely little man who loves his cuddles”.

If you are interested in re-homing Finlay please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Our volunteers walked little Fin today with Milly and Wendy. He wanted to look festive for this photo shoot so we obliged!

Finlay is currently in boarding kennels, has been there quite some time and would really love a break. So if you think you could foster Finlay then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Finlay please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2010, 01:00 AM
he is gorgeous and looks like such a sweetheart... i can believe he hasnt found his forever home yet
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-01-2011, 08:41 PM
An update from one of our kennel volunteers:

“Finlay was a little cuddle monster today! Love this little guy to bits. Roll up, roll up, he still needs a home so be quick”!!

Here's a nice photo from yesterday that Jayne took.

Don't I look adorable?!!

Finlay is currently in boarding kennels and would really love a break and a few more cuddles! If you think you could foster Finlay then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.
If you are interested in re-homing Finlay then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Janet (one of our volunteers) thought it was about time her Mum gave out some cuddles to our kennel dogs and they all love her.

Her first choice was Finlay, who'd like to be cuddled all day if it was possible.

Grooming first:

Don't know what made her laugh in this one - maybe Finlay's whiskers were tickling her …

'I think a lick's in order'

'This is fun'

'Aren't I handsome? (and cuddly)

'Bored now!'

Finlay is currently in boarding kennels and would really love a break and a few more cuddles! If you think you could foster Finlay then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Finlay then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-03-2011, 11:33 AM
Little Fin, still with us and nobody knows why. He is such a handsome boy and so, so cuddly.

He is a little selective in his attitude to other dogs - makes me laugh he is best mates now with another one from the same mould

Finlay is currently in boarding kennels waiting for his forever home to come along. If you think you could foster Finlay and give him a break from kennel life, even for a short while - then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-03-2011, 08:46 PM
An update on Finlay from one of our volunteers:

"Finlay was a very busy boy in the paddock, darting here and there and poking his nose into every little corner!

He was such a good boy when we went out into the woods, sniffing around lots and kicking up the soil. He seemed really content to potter around and his tail never stopped wagging.

I think Finlay's bored in his kennel - he makes a sad howling noise when he can see his kennel friends going out".

Could you offer Finlay a break from kennels and some TLC? Could you foster him until his forever home comes along? If you think you could foster Finlay, even for a short while - then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >