Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 04:39 PM

Home needed for JRT pup

No - it's not Rogue!

This little chap was offered to me today. He's called Toby and he's approx 7 months old and has had three homes already. He has been in an RSPCA kennels in Manchester and was rehomed to a kennel worker's mum, but she is finding him very hard work. The kennel worker is looking for a new home for him, but doesn't want to return him as the kennels is full and he's worried the dog may be PTS. He is asking for a donation to the kennels for anyone who wants to give this chap a home. He is good with other dogs but has recieved little training. He is neutered, vacc'd, wormed etc. and in good health. If anyone is interested I'll PM the man's mobile number.

lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Poor little guy. He looks a sweetie and it makes me wonder why people are surprised that jacks are hard work. Hope someone gives him a wonderful home really soon.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 05:29 PM
He is so handsome sorry I can not help hun...but Dogsey come on work your powers pleasssssssssssssse
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Now if Ralph didn't loath other males, he could quite easily be my replacement jack after four years since the duchess passed away!
He's really lovely, good luck in finding him a new home