Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-12-2010, 11:46 PM
“Dear Saffy fans!

Yes I know you are out there. Well to give my favourite foster mummy and daddy some romantic time [they have just got married] I have moved in with foster mummy no 2. She seems to have a habit of dressing me up and I am not too sure about this. I have to humour her daddy no 2 says otherwise she just nags so I have put on a Christmas hat to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone out there especially to foster Mummy and Daddy number 1.

I can only guess what I'll be wearing next time you see me but anyway over to mum no 2 ........”!

An update from Jilly, foster mum no. 2:

“Saffy came to us on the 21st Dec and was our best Christmas present. Dee and John did not want to part with her, but it was time to move on to a new foster. What can I say about Saffy that Dee has not already said. She is the most loving gorgeous girl in the world. She adores Tony and my son Michael and will sit at their feet all day if she had the chance. In fact, she adores everyone! She just wants to be with her people and be loved. She can only be walked for 15 mins a day because her hips are a little delicate. You would never know this when she charges around playing with Mike.

She does not mix with our pack and probably would do best as an only dog. She has lived with Marmaduke and another dog, but that would be decided by Dee who knows her better.

If you are looking for a loving, clean, obedient, clever and adorable girl … then you just found her! Faultless and so kind. She loves to love you and play. She is very quiet and just wants a happy family to be with. She will make you smile a 100 times a day and my husband is so smitten I think he keeps disappearing into her room in the conservatory to watch cricket and get lots of cuddles. In the right Staffy hands she would be a perfect pet.

She met all my 5 kids and partners over the holidays and spent all her time with them - walking from one to the other sharing the love.

So if you are looking for a love machine who does no wrong - you have just found
her. Back to Saffy......”.

“Merry Christmas foster Mum and Dad No.1 and can you tell her indoors to cut out the fancy dress. Many kisses heading your way and Congratulations and thank you for giving me so much love for so long. I am being a good girl as you told me to be for her and hubby as you can see”.

Saffy is looking for a home of her own probably as an only pet. All she needs is a person/s to share all that lovely affection with. She will only require a short 15 minute walk every day so is low maintenance. Can you offer her the luurve?!!

If you are interested in re-homing Saffy please complete our rehoming questionnaire online so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Saffy’s fosterer really knows how to spoil a girl …

“Little Saffy all tucked up for the night with her four blankets and a cuddly toy. (Not I stressed chewed by her but a foster three times before her)”:

What are you doing now?

I'm asleep

Leave me to sleep Mum

If you are interested in re-homing Saffy then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Saffy doing her favourite thing playing and being loved by her foster daddy …

Lovely Saffy still waiting for her playful loving forever home x

If you are interested in re-homing Saffy then please complete our homing so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-03-2011, 08:25 PM
An update from Jilly, Saffy’s fosterer:

“Dear Saffy … sadly her foster with us will finish at the end of March. No fault of hers because she has been a delight to have with us but due to family illness.

Some more photos below.

SO if anyone can offer a home to a Staffy who is very loving, very well behaved and who wants no more than a 15 minute walk a day, then she is your girl. She wants to be an only dog so she can get all the attention but she is a big love bunny.

I am such a good girl I just need a loving Staffy home”!

If you are able to foster Saffy then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Saffy then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Saffy's foster mummy has gone on holiday so returned Saffy to John & Dee temporarily as their circumstances are too complicated for them to keep Saffy long term.

We are absolute desperate need of a fosterer for Saffy. We are looking for a foster or permanent home for her as an only pet. Children free. Where she can have companionship ideally sleeping on the bed or next to it; no stairs and easy access to the garden. She cannot be insured, but there isn’t any treatment required just pain killers when she has a bad day.

Saffy is very, very special we can't stress this enough. She needs a retirement home where she receives the company and love she offers in return. She needs a quiet life, she'll make you laugh and you'll have full conversations with her as she is a bit of a chatterbox with her little Staffie snorts and huge smile.

If you are able to foster Saffy then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Saffy is back with Dee & John (Dee is our rehomer) and still needs a foster place as she cannot stay there long-term and its hard for Dee & John to manage a segregated dog with their own pack of 3. If you are able to consider fostering Saffy please get in touch.

Here is an update from Dee on Saffy:

"Gorgeous lovely Saffy back with us in Kingston.

As always happy to be here (happy to be anywhere there is kisses and cuddles to be had!).

Settled back into our routine easily.

Saffy separated from our dogs although every time she gets a glimpse she is wagging her tail but sadly our dogs not quite so pleased to see her!!

Still looking for her forever home or a foster. Such a delight this girl. Not sure why her pictures do not attract the right place for her but every one that meets her falls in a big way for her.

Easy company and so very funny, we all adore her".

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:32 PM

An update from Dee, Saffy’s fosterer ...

“Our beautiful Saffy continues to be our little ray of fun and light.

So loving and still despite everything manages to make us laugh with her funny ways.

Saffy is on a diet at the moment as a few too many treats given out by he who shall remain nameless (TONY! LOL). Coping well with it all but has a wide variety of tricks that will try and melt even the strongest of hearts.

Really would love the perfect foster for Saffy to come up as things are getting more pressing here but just cannot stand the thought of her going into kennels as really believe that this will be incredibly damaging to her hips.

We had lots of friends come round yesterday to help with jobs on the house and Saffy really was in her element. Loves having visitors round and has plenty of cuddles to share with every one although managed to look like she had not had one all day when they all left”!

Could you consider fostering Saffy? If you would like to know more there are more details on our forum on this link: http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.org/forum24.php

If you are interested in re-homing Saffy please complete our homing questionnaire on this link: https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/r7x3s5/ so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 07:52 PM
How sad
Come on folks lets help find this lady a home, She's absolutely beautiful xx
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-06-2011, 07:11 AM
Dear All - we need your help!

Saffy is now 7 years old and her situation is desperate. Saffy arrived in our care close to death in Sept 09. Her current fosterers have cared for her and loved her back to full health. Due to urgent and pressing medical care and unable to deal with their dogs who do not accept Saffy, they are struggling to manage a segregated dog situation. Their situation dictates that they need the freedom to spend precious time together and open up their house.

Saffy is adorable and loves people. She is active, but suffers with hip dysplasia which has been caused from a very harsh life pre-rescue. She only needs 15 minutes walk a day and will lie-in until lunchtime if allowed. She is a true cuddle monster and bonds strongly with people. She would need to be fostered as an only pet and in a quiet household without children.

If you think you can help Saffy by either offering her a long-term foster place or a forever home please get in touch completing the appropriate form below.

To offer Saffy an immediate foster place as an only pet then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Saffy please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and even if you can't help in this way please cross post where you can.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Saffy is now in foster whilst waiting for her forever home!

Here is an update from her fosterers:

“Saffy has had a quiet, relaxing weekend. It's been very hot so she decided to stay in the cool and booked herself in for a girlie pampering weekend.

She went for the Deluxe Spa Session (minus anything that involved getting wet) which included brushing her beautiful coat, cleaning her lovely "pearly whites" and finishing off with a manicure and pedicure (she decided against a "french polish"). Bless her heart, she was a very good girl and let us do all of this without batting an eyelid.

Later in the evening, when it had cooled down, we took this little stunner out for her walk and she was turning heads. We were stopped by several people who told her how beautiful she was. Of course, although Saffy already knew this, she still loved the attention and stood there fluttering her eyelashes, smiling and wagging her tail. This little girl is such a flirt. Her walks are taking twice as long as they should now because we have to keep stopping for her admirers.

Her reward for being such a good girl - a new baby football. As you can see from the picture she decided that she deserved the ball and was holding on tight to it, trying not to break a nail of course!!!

Saffy felt that the weekend needed just a little extra special "something" to finish it off.........a cuddle from Julie…”

If you are interested in re-homing Saffy please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >