View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-11-2010, 10:29 PM
The most gentle soul out there. Shadow, what the hell are you doing with us?

An update from Antoine, one of our volunteer kennel walkers:

"My brother and I walked Dray, Dotty, Cassie and Shadow yesterday morning. Not being familiar with bull breeds, he was a little bit worried when I handed him Dray's lead to get Dotty out of her kennel. But he quickly discovered the real nature of Staffie/X and absolutely fell in love with all of them.

Cassie and Shadow had a social walk together and thoroughly enjoyed it".

Shadow is currently in boarding kennels and would benefit from a foster home until his forever home comes along.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-11-2010, 11:22 PM
An update from Claire, one of our volunteers who used to walk Shadow up at the Farnham kennels (Shadow is now based at the Gatwick kennels so Claire is missing him):

"Oh Shadow!! I can say that I know the Farnham kennel walkers miss him terribly as he is a superb 'balancing' dog and great for keeping all the little hyper madams on track!.

I always thought Shaddow would make a great working man's dog , he would be so happy to drive around with a gardener in his truck (and share lunch time sandwiches!!) . The garage where I have my tyres fitted has a 'Shadow type' dog who greets customers with a wag .... he is that kind of dog (I think).

Truth is he would slot in most scenarios because he is such a lovable lug! He used to really love meeting children on his walks too.

so ...a few pics from the last 6 months" ....

Sorry .... i have tried to limit myself, but I look at his photos and he is just so damned handsome .... how do you decide which to leave out!!!!

Shadow would benefit from some time in foster until his forever home comes along. Are you able to foster him? Are you able to adopt him?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 06:33 AM
I think I may have the perfect home for him - if they are still looking for another dog. They already have a female Staffie x boxer who is about 2 years old and a few months back they were looking to get her a friend.

I shall ask but I am not promising But if I had the room he is GORGEOUS - but I'm at my limit with male dogs atm
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Hi there

Sorry to disappoint you, but Shadow needs a home as an only pet so if your friends have a Staffie x bitch already that would not be the right home for him.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by Rescue Remedies View Post
Hi there

Sorry to disappoint you, but Shadow needs a home as an only pet so if your friends have a Staffie x bitch already that would not be the right home for him.
Oh - sorry I must have read it too quick

Well I hope he finds a home soon
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-12-2010, 09:41 PM

The gorgeous Shadow is still patiently waiting in kennels for his forever home to spot him. Are you able to offer him the home he so deserves?

Shadow would really love some time in a foster home where he can settle until that home comes along. If you are able to foster him please get in touch by completing our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Shadow please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Delighted to report that this dog has now found a forever home!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3