Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Have tears in my eyes and am thinking 'could I?' but know I am not the right home for him sadly... I will have my fingers crossed for him though, beautiful boy xx
Ah bless you. Do me a favour and spread the word and perhaps we can find him the right home. Pop his details on an e-mail and send it to your address book and ask everyone to forward it on to theirs. You never know - it might do the trick!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Just can't believe how long Bruno has been waiting in foster for his forever home to come along. Such a stunning dog.

Bruno is waiting patiently for his forever home! Where are you?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Just wanted to update ... Bruno is still in foster and waiting for his forever home! He has come on leaps and bounds and he is ready for his forever home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-08-2010, 09:40 PM
An update from Dee who is fostering Bruno ...

"Bruno continues to improve in all sorts of ways.

Walks well on lead, although still needs prompting when first out as sheer excitment too mcuh for him!! LOL

Once into the walk generally meets dogs well and so much more easily voice controlled.

His mind is so much that of a collie and constantly wanting to be in the centre of things. Would cope well with more going on at home but sadly for Bruno this very quiet home.

Much improved with visitors now. Barking so much less. Often just a couple of short barks and that is it. Then happy to get in and have a fuss.

Such an affectionate dog and his tail rarely stops wagging.

Frightened himself yesterday as he was waiting for me to come into the kitchen and stood wagging his tail faster and faster, very close to the mini steps and his wagging tail eventually knocked them over. Huge bang and dogs off in all directions. 3 seconds later he was back with his tail wagging as soon as he caught sight of me!!

He has just come so far from the dog that was first in with us. Can not tell you how proud he makes us.

He also has the most beautiful face and when those eyes are focused on you, you can do nothing but smile and melt"!

Bruno is still waiting for his forever home to come along ... where are you?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Bruno has gone into another foster home which have a much lively pack and family life which he now needs. He is doing really well and has settled in.

He still needs his forever home - are you able to adopt him and give him the loving home he so deserves?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-11-2010, 10:45 PM
An update from Bruno's fosterer, Justine:

"Bruno has settled in very well. Bruno and Lizzie are very excitable together when out, they get so carried away that they just run n run. So until they can be trusted, they are only allowed out off lead one at a time. Reminds me of children in a sweet shop, only one allowed in the shop at a time! LOL!

Bruno is available for adoption. Could you home this lovely boy?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Ah, I was really hoping that Bruno would have found his forever home by now! He really deserves to be with his forever family....I am going to cross post this if ok?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Ah, I was really hoping that Bruno would have found his forever home by now! He really deserves to be with his forever family....I am going to cross post this if ok?
Thank you, appreciate any help anyone can give. Bruno has been with us in rescue since June 2008 and it would be so nice to see he in his own home.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-12-2010, 06:28 AM
Bruno continues to do well in with the pack at this foster home, but he really would like a forever home of his own. Are you able to adopt him?

If you are interested in re-homing Bruno please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2010, 04:46 PM
I wish I wish I wish...he sounds like he'd be perfect for my boy Louie, god I wish I was totally finacially stable. I hope he finds his forever home soon..
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >