Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
You never fail to make me laugh H I can't wait to meet you and Zena ... one day, eh?
Definitely Kirsty, that's a date!!! Be careful what you wish for remember!!!! xxx

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
That is a gorgeous photo H - she is really looking beautiful (You too IMO) I would have that one enlarged and framed it would look so good on your wall.
Thanks H, I might check out that photo editing suite that Anne-Marie recently found, the one where she erased all her wrinkles! Obviously, I don't neeeeed to do anything with Zena!!!

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Fab pic of you both, god she is growing by the day
Thanks Jackie, she acts all grown up now which I just love!!! Except when she does her spaniel impersonations when I come down those stairs, that will always remind me of when she was that weird but cute tiny little wriggly thing we kept in the cage!!! So glad that bit is all over now though quite honestly!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Gorgeous pic H, just look at that tongue matches her ears!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Lol! Now don't start VV!!!!!!! Pity they didn't have a class there for the longest tongue, she'd have definitely won that, or even the craziest ears! Lol! There should be a "crazy ears" class at a fun dog show shouldn't there! Imight just have to enlighten them next time
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 02:24 PM
OoOoH SUITS YOU, MADE FOR EACH OTHER YOU 2 !!
She is very nice and you look so happy its a brill pic of you both, defo one for the wall, she just has an amazing air about her, even just from a pic...shes been here before lol xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Hey, you could be right there Inkli Definitely something about this dog, but then I already know Cassie sent her to me, so I knew she'd be that bit special with a certain air about her! xxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Gorgeous picture You both look fab! I can't believe how big Zena has got Thanks for sharing x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Nor can I lou, and we're only half way there!!!! xx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

18-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Aw Helena, Zena is just one beautiful and stunning lass. That is a really lovely photo and you look brilliant in it - the happiness being with Zena shines through in that lovely smile!

You must frame that photo. Zena is gorgeous. Big hugs to her and cuddles as well from me and doggy kisses from Loki - and the same to Georgie.

Take care xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Awww thanks for that Rose, and for all those lovely doggi kisses from dear Loki, and Georgie enjoyed his too, although he knows he had his day on here the other week, and it's Zena's turn now!!! xxxxxxx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4