View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-08-2009, 10:39 AM
Gorgeous picture of two of my most favourite gorgeous girls . . . . .

x x x x x x x x
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Really lovely photo of you both. Zena is lush - what a beautiful girl!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Gorgeous picture of two of my most favourite gorgeous girls . . . . .

x x x x x x x x
Fanks Shane, even though you're telling porkies there, but I'll let you off this time, just coz you are sooooooo nice Oh to be as beautiful as Zena though xxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
Really lovely photo of you both. Zena is lush - what a beautiful girl!
Thanks mse2ponder, she's Da Bomb isn't she now, and getting prettier each week!!! Thanks.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Aww Aitchy, she's looking so grown up!
And you look fine, can't do glam at a dog show or you'd end up with prettiest bitch! meant in the nicest possible way of course matey xxx
That's such a brill pic, you must be so proud. xxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh Kirsty, I soooo wanted you to see this, because, well, you know!!!!! We always said didn't we that she would look just as gorgeous as your dear Flame, and look at her there, just like that piccy of yours up on that hillside hey??? I always, always dreamed when I first saw your piccy that I too would have a dog as beautiful as Flame, so it's true, wishes do come true hey?!!!!
Aww what a lovely, lovely thing to say H I am very chuffed you wanted a dog as beautiful as my Flame, and now you have

Just for you, here is the piccie you are talking of. I wish both Flame and I were still as young and slim as we were in that pic (taken about 6 years ago now )!

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Oh Becky that made me laugh out loud!!!!!!!!! You're right of course, I would, wouldn't I!!!!!!!! Ohhhhh, never fail to make me laugh you don't!!!! NOw where was I??? Oh yeah, thanks for the Zena comments, she's my little dream of a dog, just as your little Eddie is and probably just as naughty xxxxxx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Fab pic of you both, god she is growing by the day
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Aww what a lovely, lovely thing to say H I am very chuffed you wanted a dog as beautiful as my Flame, and now you have

Just for you, here is the piccie you are talking of. I wish both Flame and I were still as young and slim as we were in that pic (taken about 6 years ago now )!

OH YESSSSSSSS!!!! That's the ONE Kirsty!!! Oh my, my, my, and notice how Flame has also crept away from you there too!!!!! ONly gsd's hey!! We ought to do a photoshop thing and swap us around now, I could do the "old" bit with your darling Flame now that she's aged, although beautifully of course, and you'd look a lot better than me sitting next to my gorgeous young Zena

That has got to be my favourite picture of all time here on Dogsey, it's stamped in my mind forever, and now I have two!!! Awwww, thanks for putting that lovely picture up again just for me, but then,everyone else will now go all gooey too over Flame I might steal that picture now...........
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
OH YESSSSSSSS!!!! That's the ONE Kirsty!!! Oh my, my, my, and notice how Flame has also crept away from you there too!!!!! ONly gsd's hey!! We ought to do a photoshop thing and swap us around now, I could do the "old" bit with your darling Flame now that she's aged, although beautifully of course, and you'd look a lot better than me sitting next to my gorgeous young Zena

That has got to be my favourite picture of all time here on Dogsey, it's stamped in my mind forever, and now I have two!!! Awwww, thanks for putting that lovely picture up again just for me, but then,everyone else will now go all gooey too over Flame I might steal that picture now...........

You never fail to make me laugh H I can't wait to meet you and Zena ... one day, eh?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-08-2009, 11:56 AM
That is a gorgeous photo H - she is really looking beautiful (You too IMO) I would have that one enlarged and framed it would look so good on your wall.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >