View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Well I have to say she looks fantastic in that ring, full attention, the lot. She'd have won if I was judging.... but then as you're my mate you'd have won anyway lol.... the reason I am not a judge
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Lol! That's made me feel a lot better now thanks Becky!! All my friends said they would have picked her too, even the photographer said it, better luck next time then! MInd you, the dog that did win was fantastic, a big glossy, shiny dobe and he was very good, she must be gonna show him, unlike me, I'm only gonna play and walk mine! All good fun though, for both of us, Zena likes a good laugh too! xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Fantastic Aitch - looks like the start of something really, really good!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah, could be Vicki, watch this space, she's the right material...... shame about the handler! Lol!xxx
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 08:34 PM
yay! great first show!!
me thinks you will both be addicted soon !
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Lol! Thanks Layla, but don't get too carried away, we only got 5th ya know!!!! We're addicted already, and that goes for Zena too, coz I know she just lurved it, I could tell, she was one happy dog and very proud of herself too and why shouldn't she be, even at 5th! There were a LOT in our class though and some right little cuties, and there I was thinking she was the prettiest one there Methinks that judge should have gone to Specsavers hey?!!! Maybe she isn't a "shepherd" person, coz she liked all the little doglets, apart from that Dobie, but he was gorgeous have to admit that. She certainly got a lot of attention from the onlookers though, they couldn't wait to make a fuss of her, she was lapping it up, she's a right little poseur is Zena, I can see that now!!!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 08:46 PM
H sometimes at these they have baby ob classes......go on have a go!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm going to have to look into all of this Mish, especially the bit about "what to do" when in the ring! Lol! If they have any kind of obedience class at the next show, I'm gonna be in it don't you worry!!! I see lots of practice coming up over the next couple of weeks for me and Zena, especially with triangles at the trot! I thought you just walked you see, I didn't realise they want them trotting until my friend told me when I'd come OUT of the ring! I can run, that's not a problem, the only problem is falling over Zena coz she's soooo darn close to my left leg now when I move, she's sometimes even in front looking at me as she walks!!! Room for improvement then.....
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol! Thanks Layla, but don't get too carried away, we only got 5th ya know!!!! We're addicted already, and that goes for Zena too, coz I know she just lurved it, I could tell, she was one happy dog and very proud of herself too and why shouldn't she be, even at 5th! There were a LOT in our class though and some right little cuties, and there I was thinking she was the prettiest one there Methinks that judge should have gone to Specsavers hey?!!! Maybe she isn't a "shepherd" person, coz she liked all the little doglets, apart from that Dobie, but he was gorgeous have to admit that. She certainly got a lot of attention from the onlookers though, they couldn't wait to make a fuss of her, she was lapping it up, she's a right little poseur is Zena, I can see that now!!!
shame on you H!!... 'only got 5th'..... 'even at 5th' ... hmmm thats not the attitude is it?
imo that's the problem with 'shows' as opposed to 'working' its down to someones preference still can and should be fun tho,
now your gonna have to become a 'right poseur',you cant be letting your proud girlie down eh?
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Well done Gorgeous Aitch and the Luvverrly Zena, she did really really well . . . you both did infact being your first show.

x x x x x x x x
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >