16-08-2009, 02:28 PM
well done!!!!!!!!

shes such a lovely dog! i may just have to come steal her
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Btw, I will have something very special to show you in a couple of days!!! I had my piccy taken by the professional photographer there, and I'm afraid, it looks the spitten image of the one you had taken with dear Flame many years ago, although the background scenery is different, the picture looks the same, except my dark hair!! I will pot it up when he mails it to me coz I didn't want him to post it in a frame, I want it quick you see!!! You wait, you won't believe the piccy!!!!
Oh that sounds fab H. I can't wait to see it!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Awww...well done Aitch and Zena xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Well done to you both.
Thanks Lynn, that was a first for me as well as her!

Originally Posted by suze View Post
well done!!!!!!!!

shes such a lovely dog! i may just have to come steal her
Thanks Suze, yeah, you and a lot of other peops on here, so I keep her whereabouts hidden just in case!

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Oh that sounds fab H. I can't wait to see it!
Oh you'll be amazed Kirsty, it's a lovely, lovely pic just like that one I always remember of yours! You're gonna have to post yours up in the thread under mine when I post it ok!!!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...well done Aitch and Zena xxxxx
Thanks Jackie! I'm over the moon, not with the rosette or even competing in the ring, but with the way she behaved for 2 hours, meeting different people saying hello, never once jumping up and never once barking at any MEN, coz I know what she can be like. I was so glad my puppy training teacher was there to see just how well she's come on too! Oh, she's such a little star, but poor Georgie was getting far too hot, even though we were in the shade and his class would have been another 2 hours and I just couldn't do that to either of them! There's another little fun dog show up on our green in 3 weeks time, so we'll be there again! I'm loving this! Wish I could show her, but I can't, her coat is too long xxxx
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Yey well done Zena!!! I dont doubt she was going for "girly Pink" The best one for a girly!!!!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 04:29 PM
well done to you both H, I warn you those fun shows are addictive we wnet to one today after Callanders fun (when we met Hali and Moobli) and we wrer too late the fun show bit was over...I was most upset!!LOL

Can't wait to see pics of Zena with her 1st and it won't be long, would have been today if I'd been judging x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Of course she was Mish!!! You would have been soooo proud of me and so would Vanessa, when I did my last up and down on my own! Zena was sooooo focussed on ME, her head was looking up at me above my knee, stuck sooooo close, her eyes never wandered into the crowd sitting along the edge of the ring, nor any of the other dogs, she was a STAR I tell you that!!! I know that's not the right way now for this showing business, but hey I paid me money and I can do what I like once I'm in there can't I??!!! (The triangle bit was rubbish, but then I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing, I only do straight lines lol!) First ever show, first time with big crowds and dogs, I'm just over the moon with her, can yer tell!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
well done to you both H, I warn you those fun shows are addictive we wnet to one today after Callanders fun (when we met Hali and Moobli) and we wrer too late the fun show bit was over...I was most upset!!LOL

Can't wait to see pics of Zena with her 1st and it won't be long, would have been today if I'd been judging x
Yes Lynne, I'm totally addicted already - pity I got the wrong type of dog to do it though!!!!! It gives me lots of experience for doing what I can do with her though, i.e. the obedience if I want to take that further, and oh I DO now, I DO!!!!

Sorry you missed yours, I would have been well gutted too!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Aw congrats and well done, Helena, and Zena. That is great for a first time! Bet Zena is being well spoiled tonight - hope George is as well

Bet you can't wait until the next show.

Take care.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >