View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Labman
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-07-2009, 12:02 PM
How about an expansion team, the Atlanta Felons? Should have an impressive roster.
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Sorry, bad news. Have no idea which team yet.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-07-2009, 03:32 PM
I am going mad

"the U.S. bankruptcy trustee and a lawyer for Vick's creditors shook Vick's hand and congratulated him on his NFL reinstatement"

Surely a lawyer acting for his creditors (That's the people he owes money to) should not be fraternising and congratulating him. If I was a creditor I would want my lawyer to keep well away from the person except when confronting him in court.

It all sounds like a cosy 'club' where the only people who loose out are the people he owes monet too, and those like PETA and people concerned about dog fighting.
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I am going mad

"the U.S. bankruptcy trustee and a lawyer for Vick's creditors shook Vick's hand and congratulated him on his NFL reinstatement"

Surely a lawyer acting for his creditors (That's the people he owes money to) should not be fraternising and congratulating him. If I was a creditor I would want my lawyer to keep well away from the person except when confronting him in court.

It all sounds like a cosy 'club' where the only people who loose out are the people he owes monet too, and those like PETA and people concerned about dog fighting.
You mad, I am sick and so embarrassed to even post this link. What kind of people are they

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Yes, I'm amazed that such people could even contemplate holding such an event, and how many people with pet dogs will attend I wonder
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2009, 11:57 AM

If it does happen, I wonder how many will show up. NFL must be pushing this but it looks like emails and phone calls are working.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks Buzzie - This Andrew Shannon seems to me to be a somewhat misguided guy.

Let us hope the e-mails and phone calls have some impact.

Thanks for keeping us up to date.
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Thanks Buzzie - This Andrew Shannon seems to me to be a somewhat misguided guy.

Let us hope the e-mails and phone calls have some impact.

Thanks for keeping us up to date.
I agree Harvey, misguided for sure
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2009, 02:56 PM
For those of you that feel strongly about stopping the celebration for Michael Vick in his home town, I would urge you to email the chamber of commerce in New Port News, Va.

vpcc@vpcc.org

If you can get this to [a social network] or twitter it would help alot. Thanks so much
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by buzzie View Post
For those of you that feel strongly about stopping the celebration for Michael Vick in his home town, I would urge you to email the chamber of commerce in New Port News, Va.

vpcc@vpcc.org

If you can get this to [System edit: Contains pet groups] or twitter it would help alot. Thanks so much
Just got an email from the Chamber of Commerce and they said it is best we email our concerns to their daily newspaper.

http://www.dailypress.com

I'd say email them both, the C of C is probably getting so many they don't want to be bothered but let's bother them anyway, it's their city they are there to promote.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >