Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dogloverr
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-06-2009, 04:46 PM

MJ... GG... Difference?

this may be a controversial question and moderators feel free to delete this thread if you wish. not sure how much freedom of speech is allowed on here but one thing has crossed my mind today.
with the death of a superstar in Michael Jackson and seeing all the fans on TV I'm just wondering whether such a public display of grief would be shown had it been Gary glitter who had died?
there's got to be as many people out there against the "activities" jackson got up to in his private life so what is their opinion on this day?
it surprises me that the public can judge one and apparently forgive the other. activity like that destroys lives lets not forget that, its very serious and shouldn't be overlooked. what I'm saying is don't make a saint out of someone who really away from the public eye appears to have been something very different. remember dangling the baby out of the window?
this is a serious thread so only constructive comments please.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Gary Glitter was found guilty - Michael Jackson was not !
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Exactly!! Not guilty!!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by wendyann View Post
Exactly!! Not guilty!!
Ditto - can't say any more than that
Azz
Administrator
Male 

26-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Do you really think this is an appropriate time to post this?

This is nothing more than a troll post and you are being banned for 5 days - go troll elsewhere.

Edit: Do you think we don't know you're banned member micky? sad **** - status changed to perm ban.
Closed Thread