Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2007, 10:13 PM

been burgled today

got up this am for work came down, light in the living room on and patio open.
some draws hanging out and the lovely ppl who did this stolen my watch (only cheap for work) marks mobile and caitlins laptop she had for christmas. a few other bits but nothing to lose sleep over.
dogs where in the kitchen never made a sound, they probably though it was mark coming in from work cause if they knew it was strangers they would have made a hell of a racket.
so i went in to work, marks reported it all etc, had police round on and off all morning to reports etc so we can claim on the house insurance etc.
all asked about the dogs..........1 even took a pic after she dusted for prints etc.
so from now on the dogs have the run...........not that they would do anything other than try and say hello but they dont know that!
caitlin was upset but knows we will sort it out.
just glad the dogs didnt get hurt etc cause you never know this happened within 1 /2 hrs of us going to bed and the .......even phoned the house and my mobile after the deed was done...........grrrrrrrrr
so now we are going to get cctv on the back and change the gates to 6ft, i know it wont stop it but the harder it is the better.
i got asked why i went in but what can i do mark had it under control and it wont get the stuff back.
mark works shifts and i am alone in the house at night with the kids but whats the chances of ppl entering if tob and hols staring back at them?
then my zip broke on my coat, tob knocked off and broke a fruit bowl with his bum, so i think i have had my 3 for today.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2007, 10:16 PM
B******s ...... someone needs to cut their theiving hands off. Glad your all ok, thats the main thing but not a good feeling knowing these theiving gits been in your house.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2007, 10:16 PM
I am sorry to hear this, i hope the police get whoever did it. The people who do this are subhuman scum.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 10:17 PM
How awful for you.

So glad you are all unhurt. Must have been such a shock.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Pleased your all ok. hope they didn't cause too much damage getting in and out??
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

So sorry to hear that you were burgled. Its a terible feeling to think someone has been in the house and gone through your things. Hope they get the swine(s) who did this.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

oh god, some people are sick they really are.

i've been burgled before too - its not a nice thing to have happen.

sorry. big setter hugs and kisses. xx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2007, 10:27 PM
yeah nothing like getting off to a good start is there...... no we are ok still angry and think its sinking in.
but we have been here 9 yrs and its the 1st time its happened to us.
just 1 thought though if i had of come down to investigate i would have came through the living room door to face them, mark at work dogs in the kitchen kids in bed.
i got to make a real thought in entering from the kitchen and dogs infront!
but the only reason they go in cause hol will sleep on the furniture given the chance!
so she'll enjoy it,i'll be ok the only thing that upset me was caitlins lappy and her getting up to it.
just shows you how fast it can happen, it could have been worse and theres nowt i can do about it.
i'm thicked skin really just so b.......angry to be honest.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 10:32 PM
How awful for you all and what a shock to wake up to. As you say, thank god the ****s that did this didn't harm your dogs. I just can't believe that people have the cheek to go into other peoples homes like that, they are total scum.

I hope they catch whoever did it and also hope you won't feel uneasy in your own home.

Big hugs x
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2007, 10:39 PM
thats just it i dont care what they took providing the animals were ok that would have torn me apart if i came down to 1 of them hurt then my blood would have been boiling.
naw i'm tough as old boots next time if there is a next time god help em.
it might feel strange for a bit but i aint moving.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »