Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 05:06 PM

Animal Communication

I lost my darling boy this morning, I still can't believe it, I miss him so much already.

Has anyone found that an animal communication reading made them feel better after a loved pet died? I just want to know that he is ok and is with his mum and knows how much I love him,
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 06:01 PM
I am so sorry you've lost your boy Am sure he knows how much you love him and his mum too and is ok wherever he is. Try to keep thinking of all the good times you have shared together(know it's hard). Have never had a reading like that but can only think of you all and send a hug (x)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 06:05 PM
So sorry for your loss You won't need a reading, if you're that tuned in and you believe, you will get a sign, don't worry, I did, I was lucky enough to have 3, so keep those eyes and ears peeled, he will let you know he arrived safely don't you worry about that.xxxxx
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 07:07 PM
I was watching psychic Sally the other day and she mentioned a white feather can be a sign of someone who has passed over thinking of you or giving you a sign, also Sam had a 'thing' about white feathers and wouldn't touch them.
I sat down in the living room before and saw something flapping at the window, i opened the curtains and saw a white feather flapping in the wind, it made me think of Sam and I hope it was him letting me know he made it and he was ok.
I then took Cooper out on a walk and was thinking a lot about Sam, and thought of him walking with us and what he would be doing and that he would love to go in the water we were passing, I looked down and saw a white feather on the path next to me, again I like to think he was with me.
I still can't believe I won't ever see him again and he left me so quickly, he was fine yesterday.
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Oh I am so sorry
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Oh how lovely!!! You see, I told you, you would see the signs if only you open your eyes, and there'll be more, he wants to say goodbye, and the greatest gift you can give him is to notice those signs!

I've recently found a new friend that I often meet up with when out dogwalking, and unbeknown to me when I first met her, she is an actual medium , she trains with Tony Stockwell and has now opened her own circle which I'll be joining. She told me that I notice feathers, and surprised that she had said this, I said that I did, especially the white ones, and I said to her that I have seen a lot of "signs" since I actually started watching out for them, to which she replied "you see, we all have the capability, it's knowing what to look for, but most people just don't look "! Keep them peeled!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 07:38 PM
I feel for you so much and can understand you wanting a sign from your dear dog.

Just remember how much love you gave him, and received in return, and eventually that will be all that you need - memories are the best link, and through them our pets never leave our world.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Im so sorry hun, Im sure he was letting you know all is well and he's still with you xxxxxxx
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 09:06 PM
White feathers are signs and its lovely that you have seen them.

You can tell him what you want to yourself, you don't need a communicator.

Love and light to you and Sam

rune
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 11:17 PM
So sorry for your loss, he knows how much you loved him and he'll always be with you in your heart. x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >