Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2017, 08:18 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 6th February

Good Morning everyone,

Hope all are well. June hope the girls are settled.
Have a good day all, take care, have a warm dry day and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2017, 08:53 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very cold here today.

June hope the girls remained quiet are you still sleeping in the kitchen ?
Mandy hope MIL understands that Billy is not as ill as she fears. Hoping you have a restful day today.
griff hope your feeling well today.
Harvey and LG hope you are both well.

This morning started off well (not) Gorden decided to leave later not a bad thing necessarily but it does throw mine and Dillon's routine out. So on Gorden leaving gave Dillon a small biscuit to keep him indoors while we made our exit he backed into the living room and his tail hit my tall vase and knocked it over. The top broke so we had to quickly clear that up so he doesn't get anything in his paws. Then the car was badly frozen up so I had to come back for water to defrost the windows and windscreen.
Just sometimes I do wish others would think ahead maybe. I sort the dishwasher make his lunch pack his cool bag for the week while he sits on the laptop probably sorting his day.
Shame I am not affreded the same courtesy. Sorry rant over hope it calms down now and the day moves on as I need it to.
Mark home tonight.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2017, 09:43 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you have a good day Moyra.

Oh dear Lynn things always happen when you are trying to do things quickly. Take a deep breath and relax. Do hope things work out for you and Garden the drop in income may seem to be huge but you will save on travelling, accommodation and also tax so maybe not as bad as you think. Hopefully something will turn up much near home for him. Hope Dillon is feeling better on his legs today.

It would seem men are nearly all the same. Mine eats his food and leaves his plates etc for me to clear. Hardly ever offers to make a coffee and when he does then leaves sugar etc all over the work tops You rant away you have our sympathy.

Hope yu had a quiet night June and ma named got sleep in your own bed.

Lovely morning here, bright but frosty. Washing done and hanging round the radiators. Have just phoned the insurance company to change cars from tomorrow and get this it costs £7 something to change cars then I add Barry to the drivers and it cancels it out Mind you not complaining as it would seem the insurance will be cheaper and with no road tax to pay it will be a win win for me

Hope everyone is keeping well and thinking of Brian, Nippy, Norma and Gordon.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-02-2017, 10:25 AM
Sue would be lost if she didn't have me to moan about, her life would be very dull. Say no more
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Morning all
Lol...seems there is a theme here with men lol my dads the same..he has made my mum 1coffee in 40yrs marriage!!! I am lucky with Steve in that respect, he makes my coffee and does my dinner, will take my plate from me, he is obsessively clean and tidy lol...opposite to me!
Lynn, treat yourself to a new vase
Get my haircut today...new style...gulp
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Hello all
Ooh hope the haircut went well Griff will we get pics
I hope your day has got easier Lynn,
Sue glad you managed sort your insurance
TW hope you got some sleep last night
Morning tweed & Moyra

Took Rosie out on a nice long wander, it was lovely & frosty walk. I only had one little blip - it was early on, quite foggy, and this big poodle came bouncing over, and Rosie went on alert, ( I kept her on her lead because of the fog) it ran off, then came bounding back over so I made the decision to go another direction, it came over again, by this time Rosie was getting fed up. Finally it's owner came round, and said ' it's ok she's friendly ' Well I'm sorry but I got annoyed and said' well actually my dog isn't when another dog comes running at her, which is why she's on a lead!!' the dippy moo said Oh, right' and still didn't call her dog over
Honest, some times people amaze me!! Thing is Rosie not nasty, at all, just nervous of dogs running at her & me!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2017, 01:35 PM
Oh Mandy, honest some people are just plain stupid really. I have it all the time, spend most walks avoiding people.
Took Kesh and Zen out together and they had a few fights over the same ball, chased each other till they could chase no more, rolled in mud and generally had a good time.
Then, Cariad, Lona and Mabs out. Bit more of a sedate walk with them. Lona seems a little brighter, but that back end is not right. I have some money over from my pension so will see if I can get hold of Katherine to have a look before I spend a small fortune at the vets, if it is treatable anyway. I suspect it may not be, still hoping she's put her back out though and its not anything sinister. Her bloods and biopsies came back clear in September last year, but there is no cure for old age
I am so glad I am single, I would have murdered someone by now if I had stayed married. Thank God for divorce
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2017, 01:55 PM
Aww hope Katherine can help Lona, glad you & the girls enjoyed their walks
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2017, 03:44 PM
got my haircut...it is too short for how i want it so got it trimmed, the girl put volumiser in my hair and blow dried it...i look like a bleedin toadstool, off to wash my hair and style it myself
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
got my haircut...it is too short for how i want it so got it trimmed, the girl put volumiser in my hair and blow dried it...i look like a bleedin toadstool, off to wash my hair and style it myself
Oh dear that's made me smile
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >