Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Awww thank you Jackie and husband!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 11:50 AM
I can understand exactly what you went through with this bathing process, and the way you described bathing Keena in the past, i.e. having to get in yourself with your clothes on Lol! that is exactly what I had to do with mine! My o/h is a useless as a chocolate tea pot when helping as he doesn't hold them firm enough to fear of hurting them, so I always end up soaked. Now I just use the hose outside and only bath them in the summer, and then they can run around on the lawn (well, what's left of it) to dry off a bit themselves.

Great pics though Myschievous as usual, and I do love the way Takoda is rolled up in a little fluff ball! He is just the business, well they both are as you well know!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-08-2005, 12:36 PM
lovely pics :smt049
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 12:38 PM
He is so gorgeous myschievous!!!!!!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Thanks Helena

The house we are in right now doesn't have a flippin tap outside to attatch a hose unfortunatly and our taps are the wrong shape to fix a hose to indoors...Grrrr!...Makes things difficult!...Normally they get a good rub down with buckets of water if they are mucky which usually does the trick but because he needed a good shampoo I put him in the tub, also cuz it was getting dark and was a bit chilly last night...Fortunatly they have only had two baths here...because they are quite good at self cleaning! They just have to have the works when there is no choice like a 'new perfume' that they tried which is hideous and needs removing!

Even though he was quite still for me I still got drenched all down my front because they like to hang there heads out the bath and lean on me!...He didn't even shake himself right till the end, but when he did! well that was it for me and the bathroom...lol...With Keena I used to get soaked head to toe, front and back, oh it used to be terrible...lol

Thanks also Carole and wufflehoond

Next time he gets a bath I am definitly doing it when the OH is home and I can take a picture of him because he would have melted all your heats all lathered up...lol
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Asleep or awake he's absolutely gorgeous.

Myschevious you can get adaptors to go onto the mixer taps from Focus. We got one last year and they work a treat
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks Staffy

I will have to look at the ones in focus, Ours is a mixer tap too, I just thought it was a funny shape though and that nothing would work...lol...I will try those though, thank you
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Another thing you could do next time is wear a big plastic mac!? I can just see it now, if Keena susses out how to detach the new adaptor on the taps Lol! Just enough so that it sprays everywhere, I can just see her face! Nah, get o/h to fix you up with an outside tap and a tie-ring to tie them to it makes life so much easier (all that cleaning up in the bathroom!) Have you got an area outside the kitchen where all he plumbing is, he can just come through the wall with a connecting pipe and stick a tap on it like mine has? Mine are so used to it now, bless them, they don't need tying up, but your two, well I shall look forward to further postings on that one! lol!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 07:52 PM
well my kitchen sink is just the other side of the outside wall if you know what I mean...If that's what you mean by where the plumbing is...lol?

yes my two would have to be tied up!...and don't go giving Keena any flippin ideas...lol
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >