Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki_Ann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2010, 12:03 AM

Land of the Lost Tiger

Has anybody else watched the most recent episode?

I missed all the rest but caught up with this tonight on BBC iPlayer and it had me in tears. The shots were spectacular and what it means for tiger conservation in the wild is out of this world.

Thank God for people like this team of dedicated individuals. I hope tigers will be around for the future now.
gsd lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-10-2010, 12:54 AM
i have been watching them but missed the last one so have to catch up i love tigers and its realy sad to think of the numbers of them left. it is horrible the way they are hunted for so called medical remedys if only every1 in the world respected these wonderful animals the way i do they wouldnt be in such trouble
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Tigers are my favourite wild animal - it is such a shame that us humans are wiping them out with our greed.

I will have to catch up with this programme.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Some of the best programmes on tv, and admire the dedication of individuals trying to help the tigers (and all trying to help other endangered species). A very thought provoking series, hope is repeated sometime.
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2010, 05:24 PM
I watched it the first time they aired it. I'm a real conservation geek and this series was amazing! Had me in tears at points!!! I really look up to those guys and it's great what they're doing to promote the plight of the tigers.

I just wish people would take notice and help convince the world that it is worth making that little bit of effort to try and preserve some habitat for other species on this planet. It's not all here just for us!!

S xoxox