Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2006, 02:48 PM

Singing to your dogs?!?!

I have just got out of hospital for a few hours (been in since Wednesday and have to go back at 6) and my pooch has gone mental! I have to finish some coursework which is due to be handed in tomorrow (and that is the real, final deadline) so I had to get on and Takara was humping her bed and eating the furniture and her bottle filled with pebbles was having the opposite effect I wanted so I sang to her

I can't sing - let's just confirm that one! However, I sang in a really low key and she just stopped what she was doing and laid down and is now fast asleep

I never knew this worked - do any of you do it? I sang a really low, slow song (the same song I sing to the babies I look after when they won't go to sleep) and she just laid down where she was! I was amazed!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2006, 02:58 PM
I sing to mine all the time - they love it !!!!!
Alfie has favourites- and he barks at me if i sing them to Daisy (sounds mad i know-but they're his songs heheh !!!)
Wouldn't make mine sleep though ............It makes them a bit potty !!! It's kind of a game we have ............
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2006, 02:59 PM
i hope my dog likes my singing because i do it all the time
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2006, 03:11 PM
LMAO can picture you singing to "lady T" as i like to call her. never tried it but if it works for you........
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Hope you are better soon.

Good Luck with coursework.

Awwww, thats so cute.

Mine love music, but never fallen asleep to me signing.

Min xxxxx