Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
newboyjack
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by wilbar View Post
Same here! That's why I usually get the Rogz collars with the plastic clips & plastic tags.

Also when I first had Barney he came with a red webbing collar & lead. Within a few days he had a permanently dyed reddish ring round his neck where the collar colour had run when it was wet. But this doesn't happen with the Rogz collars.
Ok thanks wilbar I will check out the rogz collars!
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Are the dogz collar clips quite sturdy? Only use collars with buckles now as a clip on Chester's old one exploded on a walk and I almost lost him in a field!
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2010, 03:00 PM
There seems to be a few people looking for waterproof collars, I make collars in beta which is a strong waterproof rot proof material with a matt finish
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
There seems to be a few people looking for waterproof collars, I make collars in beta which is a strong waterproof rot proof material with a matt finish
That sounds good - though I've never heard of it! The collars I make aren't waterproof as they are fabric covered & I keep thinking about looking for something waterproof. Is it easy to work with? (Hope you don't mind me asking)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2