Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2023, 08:25 AM

Tinkering Thursday 20th April 2023

Morning all. Yep I am tinkering with my wooden village. They are made of wood, surprise surprise, and are made in Germany. My daughter Melanie started me off with them many years ago and now I have quite a lot of it but would like some more although they are quite expensive to buy and hard to find. Hope all goes well Chris with the moving in of drawers. Hope everyone else has a good day to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2023, 10:08 AM
Good morning Brenda enjoy your tinkering

Lovely morning again. Teazle walked and finished putting in all the summer bulbs we bought recently. Don't ask what all of them are but some are gladioli and anemone so just hope they all survive. Still got to continue weeding but that can wait until another day. On duty again this afternoon.

Take care everyone.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2023, 12:22 PM
After going over to fibre optic and altering computer etc with new router address I/we forgot the printer. that kept saying IP address in use, whatever that meant. only one solution at least for me as to reinstall the printer from scratch. Following the instructions with help in part of an "auto tab" I managed to reset with new IP address ,so now the error has been elimanted. Phew panic over.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Afternoon all
Returned some stuff to a shop in town for my mum and also for myself, then back and did the dogs, then cut the lawn, myself and my good neighbours keep our gardens nice but the other 2 houses don't, the front lawns aren't big and I don't need to do much, self propelled petrol mower so just keep it straight and that's it....3 minutes and done
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2023, 10:31 PM
Evening all

Sorry not meant to be missing in action however been really busy doing not much more than life. LOL

Cut my grass yesterday afternoon including a first high cut for the new turf which has rooted in well looing good. I have to get some summer flowering bulbs and pop them in as well just waiting for the daffs to go yellow before I cut some areas I am thinking of adding some perennial plugs into the top lawn and keeping it as a wildflower area; decisions decisions my question if I like a kind of orderly garden and not sure I will be able to stand it. this weekend will see.

Hope you are all keeping well and catch up tomorrow