Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 01:58 AM

Fur growth (or lack of)

A while ago Misty chewed the fur off the end of her tail (stress we think).

Now although it has grown back on the top & a bit on the end some of the underneath hasn't & I wondered if anyone can advise me as to whether it will ever grow back or if theirs anything I can do to help it along? I wouldn't be concearned but this happened during the summer & has not grown at all since then.

Thanks.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2007, 07:52 PM
hi angelmist im dolly knockers my ali boxer cross used to do that all the time at 1st our vet thought it was a mite then after the mite wash didn work he thought it was stress but the hair as yours wud only grow bk in a certain area then i was advised after exhausting all possibilitys that the skin in the area had hardened so to put johnsons baby oil in the area it worked in fact my eldest boxer lady bugs developed a thyroid prob after her 12 babies were born all some of her hair fell out so with the help of the baby oil and medication her hair has grown bk fully hope thats been helpful