Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2018, 07:01 AM

Daily Thread Monday, 22nd Octobver, 2018

Good morning all. I trust you and your lovely companions are all in fine fettle. Brenda, sorry that this emphasizes your loss. It doesn't get any easier.

Lynn you did well getting rid of stuff you did not want yesterday. Well done!

Lot colder this morning so wrap up warm and dry and keep safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2018, 09:10 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Very chilly out there today but bright. I read the temperatures are to drop to normal temps for this time of year by end of the week. It will be a shock to us because of the extended warm weather we have had.

Moyra I was very pleased with the things going like they did over the weekend saves us having to load and unload heavy bulky stuff.

Dillon seems to be having anal gland issues again vet said she emptied them when he had that water infection. So have started him on the sanicula aqua brenda and griff recommend and some silica. Also bulking his food with fibre.
Hopefully the fur pulling will stop as quick as it started. Fingers crossed I have got it under control before it gets to the point of the vet. Doesn't do them any good keep having them expressed.
He is happy enough in himself which is a good sign.

Hoping for some movement on the exchange of contracts today and setting a moving date.

brenda hope you are doing ok.
Kazz hope mum and yourself are well today.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2018, 09:54 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hopefully everything is now in place for a moving date Lynn. Good all the stuff went that you out out.

Lovely morning here. Been into town to unblock my bank card that I tried to top up my phone with whilst in Brazil and also to change the currency. Feeling a lot better but not nearly 100per cent. Still will get there eventually.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a god day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Good afternoon all.

Beautifully sunny this morning, but by heck it's cold.

Rosie gets anal gland problems Lynn. With her a warm towel and sit her on my knee for 10 minutes usually helps her out (or sitting on my knee in the car while hubby does the shopping, but that blooming stinks my jeans up). Would Dillon allow you to hold a warm towel to his bum?

I hope the exchange happens quickly for you now. Fingers crossed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Afternoon all, I have a sore throat so am in a grump lol
Replaced the back door seal today...did it all by myself, not sure if it's going to stop the water coming in or not but at least I tried.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Hello everyone. I am still not in a very good place so bare with me and I will come on at some point whern I feel better. Hope the sore throat gets better Griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2018, 02:07 PM
Awww Brenda hugs to you my lovely xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Sue and griff hope the throats feel better soon.
Have thought about that Chris, that's my next move if he will allow me.
brenda we understand. Hugs.

Well still waiting for the answer solicitor chased again today. Had call from our agent who sold for us to let us know no exchange or move this week as Holly and Dale in Spain and the thing they need to send over to the solicitor they can't get over with their signature on as the app they using won't allow it. So he thinks we might exchange and move next week end of the month. If we can get the answer we need and everything falls into place and we can get a removal firm who has a space.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Afternoon all,

Had an okay say here which then turned into good. Cleared the brick shed out and then refilled it with the stuff that has managed to make its way into my summer house which I cannot get into. Hey ho a trip to the skip cannot see the garden table for the bits of stuff etc and two old bookcases gone too which have given me loads of room in the shed.

Mom is okay, thanks had a nice lunch of fishcakes and slice of bread and butter then ice cream and choc sauce.

I am on tenderhooks as I am waiting for the Queen film to come out then go and see it I like Queen and this has caught my interest.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2018, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hello everyone. I am still not in a very good place so bare with me and I will come on at some point whern I feel better. Hope the sore throat gets better Griff.
Brenda look after yourself.