register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2015, 12:18 AM
Bin day tomorrow, got it all done and out, girls brekkies done, someone's poorly, no idea who, but have a feeling its Keshi as she seemed a bit iffy with her food today and stood looking at her lunchtime bone rather than eat it. There was a softish poo when I skipped out and coloured water in the yard when I went in the utility to switch the heat lamps on, warm tonight so didn't put them on till I was getting rubbish sorted. Have got Canacur tablets at the ready, also have looked it up and you can give dogs immodium or the generic one, which name escapes me, but I've got it. Everyone seems fast asleep, usually if they aren't so clever they are hanging about a bit. Won't go outside disturbing them if they're asleep, have kept checking for the last half hour and no movement. I don't know, if its not one its another, like Casualty here at the moment!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6