View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks everyone, Iknow you're still all rooting for us here. That's just what I thought, why is everything in my life such a rollercoaster ride!!! No time ever spent on level ground it's either up in the air or downhill for me! This is definitely "Cassie time" at the moment though and thank goodness all is well with everything else around me touches a very large piece of wood

Perhaps we can actually manage to get some sleep tonight and be on the ball for tomorrow's appointment, I need to be focused and make sure I don't miss anything important, well it's all important isn't it!

I will be back with an update when we've had her assessment tomorrow at 9 am.

Please keep sending your positive vibes out coz they sure have been working. I think you lot are a match for Uri Geller the way you've worked your magic!! Thanks again to all of you, I'll be back and hopefully with some better news. Take care.xxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well, glad she's feeling a little better. Fingers crossed for you and Cassie. x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Just caught up with this again Helena, I'm so pleased to hear that dear old Cassie is feeling a bit better today.

I'm enclosing magic cyber vibes with this message, it means I can easily condense them when sending and they flood out and surround the atmosphere when the recipient reads the message. Here they are

Big hugs too xx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 04:32 PM
they told me tobys was pannculitus have a look on the net h and see if it sounds the same, he only had 1 but it was huge and as you know his shoulder blades aren't small.

this is a link and gsd can be prone to it.

i'm not saying it is but it could be, maybe a question for the vets.

http://www.provet.co.uk/health/disea...nniculitis.htm

http://www.thedoctorsdoctor.com/dise...nniculitis.htm

theres a whole range of different types.

I'm glad shes better and lets hope it carrys on, but i am glad your thinking more positive today.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Awww Aitch, I'm so pleased Cassie seems better today. We'll be thinking of you in the morning when you're at your appointment. Good luck and big wags and licks from our Cassie. If positive vibes can make her well, I'm sure you have enough from Dogsey to keep her with you for a long time. Take Care. xx
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 05:44 PM
MASIVE healing vibes for cassie,

And big hugs to you and dave, and big snuggly cuddles for georgie!

I hope all goes well tomorrow...

Alex
xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
they told me tobys was pannculitus have a look on the net h and see if it sounds the same, he only had 1 but it was huge and as you know his shoulder blades aren't small.

this is a link and gsd can be prone to it.

i'm not saying it is but it could be, maybe a question for the vets.

http://www.provet.co.uk/health/disea...nniculitis.htm

http://www.thedoctorsdoctor.com/dise...nniculitis.htm

theres a whole range of different types.

I'm glad shes better and lets hope it carrys on, but i am glad your thinking more positive today.
Thanks for that Marie, could possibly be that I suppose, but not from the picture in the first link, coz Cassie's is huge, it is the size of 2 golf balls side by side now! I've just cleaned her all up underneath where it's been draining and the stuff which was stuck to her fur making it rock hard was very, very brown and yucky. I'm almost thinking there's an opening underneath one of the lumps now where I got most of this stuff from, but she was soooo good and I didn't want to probe too far just in case. I will mention it tomorrow, I have added it to my long list of questions!

Thanks again, and thanks for keeping those much needed positive healing vibes along with the hugs and kisses, she's getting hug overload now, she's fed up with me!!! Can't wait for tomorrow now. Thanks everyone, you know how grateful I am, it means a lot to know you're all rooting for her.xxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 06:01 PM
Gosh - I have just read this whole thread - my heart goes out to you and Cass, Helen. We all know how much she means to you.

I am so pleased to hear there has been an improvement Phew - I managed to smile through my tears!

I hope all goes well tomorrow morning and you are definitely doing the right thing - take some time and think things through.

Hugs all round.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Hi Helena, Just want to wish you and Cassie all the best for tomorrow just in case I don't get any chance to come online again before then. Sending huge hugs and positive vibes your way XX
Schnauzerbabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Having just read all of this I hope all goes well for you and Cassie tomorrow I will certainly be thinking of you and her...
You have had some lovely positive replies from members on here as I am relatively new what a wonderful site this is...
Sue and Lexi
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >