Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Labman
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Why do you get so indignant when other people have different opinions? Guide dog organisations have had problems and training issues.
I respectfully maintain that people with real knowledge and experience with toy breeds may possibly have a better idea of the proper development and needs of their breed than me or you.
Just how am I to take it when my posts are called rubbish by somebody that very likely knows much less about dogsd than I do?

Oh do you know that Chihuahuas, Pugs, and other toy breeds are used as assistance dogs?
kingbilly
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Agree look at the likes of the RSPCA they too know animals (like hell they do )

Some organisations simply do what is cost effective for them, doesnt make it ethically right were animals are concerned does it ?
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Labman View Post
Just how am I to take it when my posts are called rubbish by somebody that very likely knows much less about dogsd than I do?

Oh do you know that Chihuahuas, Pugs, and other toy breeds are used as assistance dogs?
How on earth do YOU know the level of experience someone else has with dogs? raising guide dogs doesn't make you an expert on toy breeds.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 05:25 PM

I didn`t call your posts rubbish so there`s no need to be rude to me. I have as valid an opinion as anyone else on this forum. If you don`t agree with it, fine, say so and why. Put your point of view. But being rude or sarcastic won`t change anyone`s mind.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-07-2009, 05:53 PM

Well since it was me who said your post was rubbish,, which by the way was a response to your rudeness to others.

How do you know what my experience is with dogs, you dont, so dont presume you do.

Toy breeds or otherwise... it is rather conceited of you ,dont you think to promote yourself as thee only experienced opinion on the canine world.

You believe it is OK to leave a puppy for hrs on end... most of the members on here DONT!!!

If that falls into the category of us, being less knowledgeable then you , so be it.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Well since it was me who said your post was rubbish,, which by the way was a response to your rudeness to others.

How do you know what my experience is with dogs, you dont, so dont presume you do.

Toy breeds or otherwise... it is rather conceited of you ,dont you think to promote yourself as thee only experienced opinion on the canine world.

You believe it is OK to leave a puppy for hrs on end... most of the members on here DONT!!!

If that falls into the category of us, being less knowledgeable then you , so be it.
Feelings of guilt perhaps?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

09-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
For what??????? not leaving a puppy for hrs on its own!!!!!!!!!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
For what??????? not leaving a puppy for hrs on its own!!!!!!!!!
Not you LOL. I meant Labman for leaving puppies for hours.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

09-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Not you LOL. I meant Labman for leaving puppies for hours.
Ooopssssss, sorry, must cut down on the wine
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 08:24 PM
My thoughts exactly
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >