Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by scarter View Post
I love the smell of our hounds. Particularly their feet. It's so nice when you're snuggled up in bed and suddenly a Beagle stretches and stuffs it's foot under your nose. Heaven

I hate to tell you but our house does stink of Beagle - it must do. Even I smell it in the bedroom. But the Estate Agent said exactly the same thing to us. I'm sure they were lying.
Im very anal when it comes to cleaning
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2009, 10:22 PM
My girls are very good - any movement is rewarded by being kicked off the bed so they stay very still

I currently have a Staffie staying.....its like haveing a breeze block on the bed! He is SO solid - and immovable!
hemu
New Member!
Male 

15-11-2009, 03:52 AM
my dog also sleeps in bed
annspot80
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2009, 03:58 PM
I have just bought a dally puppy, and although deeply in love with him, the fianc'e is very jelous as he doesn't get a look in anymore lol, i try to keep him in his pen {in the bedroom for now} otherwise when he is older he will start to take over, and with him going to be a big dog, it will be harder then to try and stop what he has learnt from his younger days. He does get the occasional cuddle between the two of us if we watch a film, but then he knows it's bed time and in the pen he goes.
AshMan
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Bruce is on patrol downstairs while me and my fiancé sleep. he is just took big and wants too much fuss. he loves to lick peoples faces and quite honestly has dog breath so no. no sleeping in the bedroom.
Beanz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Definitely not. Dogs need to know their place!

Er um i just turn a blind eye when a certain little bitch snucks under the duvet some mornings......,.........

Oops!
oldshep52
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-01-2010, 05:25 PM
On the end of the bed perhaps, by the side of the bed, but in the bed? Why would you want your dog in bed with you?
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by oldshep52 View Post
On the end of the bed perhaps, by the side of the bed, but in the bed? Why would you want your dog in bed with you?
Its not always a question of 'want'.....
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by oldshep52 View Post
Warmth!

The OH complains that I have ice blocks for feet, the dogs never complain.

But seriously I think it obviously depends on the breed and as I have small dogs that avoid water so tend not to get too mucky it's no problem having them on the bed.

Mind you when it's as cold as it was last night they get just a bit too snuggly, I could hardly move!

J.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2010, 11:28 PM
I have a greyhound, 2 lurchers, a lab-collie X and a welsh collie and they've all been in bed with me!!! I fell asleep once and my hubby was downstairs and when he came up he couldn't bear to move them coz we all looked so peaceful so he slept on the couch!!
I have to say that's unusual though! I think if you want to sleep with your dog it's up to you. My dogs are all clean and I love them...they're my babies so sometimes they sleep with me!!
Page 15 of 45 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »