View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 10:22 AM
ooh i dont know foxy all i know is that his front leg is the one hes biting all the time and then he starts to scratch his side it looks as if hes starting his motor bike up she bought lampshade for him and as soon as she puts it on he dosent scratch but as soon as its taken of he starts the scratching again i will mention what you said to her and she can get it sorted
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
ooh i dont know foxy all i know is that his front leg is the one hes biting all the time and then he starts to scratch his side it looks as if hes starting his motor bike up she bought lampshade for him and as soon as she puts it on he dosent scratch but as soon as its taken of he starts the scratching again i will mention what you said to her and she can get it sorted
Also I would give Stronghold a try just in case it is Sarcoptes like Benji had - it can't do any harm if he hasn't been done recently and you usually see a bit of difference in 24-48 hrs if it is that
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 10:33 AM
hes had stronghold foxy but continues to scratch shes due over the vets next week but its like talking to a brick wall with my sis what ever i suggests aint no good
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Oh bless his little heart. Look at his poor face. I am sure it does look worse than it is. I hope he gets some relief soon.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Aww dear of him it looks sore but im sure the blood in his fur is making it look worse then it is, hope the vets can get to the bottom of it and its sorted soon
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Hannah
Aww dear of him it looks sore but im sure the blood in his fur is making it look worse then it is, hope the vets can get to the bottom of it and its sorted soon
Thanks Hannah

No it didn't look so bad once I had cleaned it up but I want to get to the bottom of it if I can before he starts everywhere else.

I am wondering if he has something wrong in his mouth and thats why he is scratching that side of his muzzle only. I had a quick look but couldn't see anything obvious so will ask the vet tonight.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Poor Benji I do hope it gets sorted soon, poor little fella.
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Awww poor benji! He must be really sore after all that itching, poor bunny, hope he feels better soon and the vets get him well so you can stop worrying
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks everyone He is really suffering today - he has been to the groomers and still has the vets to come, he won't be impressed at all
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 09:09 AM
How did it go at the vets?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >