View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 04:27 PM
But noone can ever say there dog isnt at risk, any dog tied up, or left alone for one minute is at risk of being stolen
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Gems
But noone can ever say there dog isnt at risk, any dog tied up, or left alone for one minute is at risk of being stolen
I agree. I would never ever leave my dogs tied up outside a shop whether they would get pinched or not I just dont like the thought of that and I am aware how often Staffords are stolen because they are easy targets, Cassy I would worry about more because of her colouring she always attracts a lot of attention. If I take mine to the shops for a loaf or something Kyle always comes too and he waits while I shop.

I would never ever leave my dogs in the car alone even for a split second. Gardens padlocked & double fenced, not only incase of intruders but incase mine decide to jump out

There is no way to guarantee your dog will never be stolen but there are plenty of ways to minimise them from being taken.

Laura
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 04:41 PM
I know what you mean Laura, i would never leave my dog outside for a second. When they are in the garden im always keeping an eye on them.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-11-2004, 06:04 PM
When I let the puppy in the garden I always make sure one of the others is with her as there all teritorial and real barkers if someone approaches. Minnie hasn't learnt to do this yet and if she see's a stranger she just runs up tail wagging wanting to be friends.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3