Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 02:38 PM

I think I have a defective Terrier

Now I thought Terriers were little hunters, well my Dads dog Milo(a Terrier), has decided there is something interesting in a cupboard of ours and he sits and waits for movement (not sure what it is, maybe a mouse) he won't move he has a break from time to time but then sticks his head back in and stands there. He is a funny one
The problem is Louis(silky Terrier), well, he is terrified of what Milo is doing, he peers over the lounge then shoves himself as close to me as possible aand curls up and has a very worried look on his face. He has a history of being a bad hunter, one time when I was at my fathers he kept running to my father jumping up and then running back to my dads draws, well he kept doing it until we followed him dad went through a few draws Louis kept jumping up so finally Dad opened a draw, low and behold there was a bunch of baby mice, Dad took them outside to get rid of them, he held one up for Louis (I wasnt happy about it and told my father not to, to no avail) well Louis licked it and wanted to play with it (went and grabbed a toy so they could play ) no interest in harming it.
A cat slapped him once (no claws) he was terrified of it and didnt want to play with the cat at all (the cat played with dogs) he is such a sook.
We have had mice in our house and capture them and Louis just doesnt want a bar of it.
I think he is a defective terrier and I wish I had a digital camera to take a picture of it all as it is the funniest sight, Louis my little terrier giving terriers a bad name, he wants to be friends with vermin
Love my defective Terrier though
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Aw Bless Louis - what a wee sensitive soul!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 02:48 PM
aw, louis is such a sweetie! him and milo sound like such a funny pair and the images in my head of louis were so funny!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Aww bless him, how sweet.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Aw Bless Louis - what a wee sensitive soul!!
that he is my loop Louis

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
aw, louis is such a sweetie! him and milo sound like such a funny pair and the images in my head of louis were so funny!
It is funny to watch he is a nut

Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Aww bless him, how sweet.
Sweet but no street cred
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Dear gentle Louis, I love him
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 03:55 PM
bless him. I think Stumpy must've stollen Louis' terrier traits - she loves mouse hunting (although come to think of it, she doesn't kill them either!)
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 05:26 PM
defective terrier owner here too!!! actually is it me or lily that is the defective one??? who knows!! anyway, i think it's lovely that louis is such a passive little thing, bless him. i can just imagine the look on his little face!!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 04:35 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Dear gentle Louis, I love him
So do I but he is no Terrier
Milo is shaking his head at him

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
bless him. I think Stumpy must've stollen Louis' terrier traits - she loves mouse hunting (although come to think of it, she doesn't kill them either!)
At least Stumpy isnt sooking up to you thinking Milo is scary for doing his thang

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
defective terrier owner here too!!! actually is it me or lily that is the defective one??? who knows!! anyway, i think it's lovely that louis is such a passive little thing, bless him. i can just imagine the look on his little face!!
I know I wonder if I set Louis up to be a defective terrier still love him even if he would put the Terrier name to shame.
His face just made me laugh, he kept looking around the lounge then back at me with big boogly eyes as if to say I am worried about Milo then came up and pushed his butt into my leg and curled up. He did make me laugh
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Bless his little heart. Louis sounds like a right sweetie.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >