Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 07:17 AM
very well done
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Well done Deccy, that's a lovely picture by the way.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy
It's at the National Exhibition Centre on the Swords road near the airport, (Cloghran roundabout) where we were today. There are plenty of shows there, all year round and they do ringcraft on Tuesday nights.
We have Kilkenny on Saturday and Diese (Waterford) Sunday next weekend so it's a whole weekend away in the van
Thats Brilliant. Will definitely try and make that. I was wondering about ring craft classes in my area too thanks for that info too Deccy. Good luck next weekend Will definitely look out for you and your gang on the 15th
willowish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Congratulations Deccy

Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Wow Deccy, you seem to be on a winning streak at the moment, well done!

Hey will you still speak to us when you are rich and famous and are in the Doggy Press?
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Hey will you still speak to us when you are rich and famous and are in the Doggy Press?
Of course! But I can't see me being rich with dogs, not money wise anyway, more like the opposite!
As for fame, Polly had her picture taken by the Irish dog press and a well-known Irish dogshow website plus a couple of others, ironically,(as I have been showing her myself this year until recently) it is my young friend Emer who will be getting the fame as she is the one on the end of the lead. Probably due to her handling that they won, anyway!!!!
She said she enjoyed taking Polly as she has a young male Pointer who embarrasses her in totally new ways in the ring so it is nice to have an "easy" dog!

I'm enjoying the roll at the moment. It won't last. But I have been showing for 10 years with not much success and this last year in Ireland has been a ball. Not just the results, but the social side is great too. After we had finished showing yesterday we (most of the Dalmatian crew) had a picnic on the grass, then chatted and watched the Groups in the sun, mixed with people from other breeds, caught up with the gossip... I am introduced to someone new every time. It was a really enjoyable day.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2